Would You Rather Tag - Beauty Edition


Hey girls, I saw this tag while reading some of your blogs & thought it'd be fun to do. 
So Here goes...



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? 
Ooo, I would probably have to say lose all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses because they'd be a lot cheaper to replace than all my eyeshadows & palettes, plus I have more limited edition palettes which I wouldn't be able to replace. 

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never cut it again, I only really have my hair cut once a year anyway (shame on me), but I really don't suit short hair. 

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I would have to say coral, personally I think it looks more natural & great with a tan.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup! It never goes out of fashion & you can never have enough.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner, as I only have black eyeliner which wouldn't look great as a lipstick.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Well, I would definitely rather shop at Sephora, but as I'm from the UK I have have MAC to choose from.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip colour, my MAC Amorous!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter, I can't deal with the heat in summer clothes so I'd die if I had to wear jumpers, etc...

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I normally have nude nails, but I'd rather go darks than brights.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favourite lip product, couldn't live without my eye products!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail, I can never get the hang of a messy bun.

12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss, I don't use it anyway. Not a fan of a glossy lip, matte all the way!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in every day?
Sorry what?! Probably none at all, not a slug fan.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Live without nail polish, durr.

If you haven't done this tag already, I nominate you to do it.
Thankyou for reading
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates. 



No comments