My Everyday Face Value

Hey, so I've seen a few people do this now & I was really intrigued at how much I've spent on my everyday makeup. So here goes:

Face Products
Too Faced absolutely invisible candlelight powder - I picked up for £9.99 originally £23
Chanel healthy glow bronzer (limited edition) - £44




Eyes




Lips





So now it's time for the adding. I'm actually quite nervous to see how much it comes to! 

Total Everyday Face Value - £330.49!!

Oh my gosh! I'm shock at how much money I've spent on makeup for everyday wear. I didn't think I own that much makeup, but when you add it all up it comes to an amazing amount of money. 

Please comment if you've done a post like this, I'd love to know I'm not the only one spending so much money on my everyday face. 
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates 

No comments