False Lash Test


Hey Girls.
I've decided I wanted to try a couple of false eyelashes, having never used them before, I wasn't quite sure which brand to go for or whether they'd actually suit me. So I decided to go for Eylure as they weren't the cheapest nor the most expensive. So I haven't wasted any money in case they really don't suit me. 
I bought myself No. 020 & No. 070 & I'm really happy with how natural they look. I ordered these from flaseeyelashes.co.uk  & honestly I'm so please with the service! It's free 1st class delivery on all orders, so they came the next day. Amazing. They also have a good range of different brands ex. Ardell, RedCherry & Nouveau. These cost £4.95 each. I don't really know anything about false eyelashes so I didn't really know which ones to go for, so I settled for the most natural looking ones. Eylure have a few categories of eyelashes so you can find the right ones for you, these include: Naturals, Volume, Lengthening, Exaggerate, Dramatic, Texture, Definition, Enchanted, Party & Urban Topics. Personally I think I would only buy the Naturals, Volume, Lengthening & Texture ones, due to having such small eyes. I was amazed by the range of them all though! I also purchased their lash glue for £2.99, as I wasn't sure if these came with it, & it turns out they do. But now I've got enough to last me.
I haven't actually used these yet, but this was just my first impressions. There are definitely more brands which I want to try including HUDAbeauty, Demure Lashes & House of Lashes. But I'll see how these are first. 
What are you favourite false lashes?
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram 

2 comments

  1. These eyelashes are the best things created, I actually live by them 💕🙊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wore a pair today, & I can't believe how realistic they look!

      Delete