Beauty Haul


Hey guys, if you follow me on Instagram you'll see a few of the bits I'm going to write about today in this haul. So, the other week I had a bit of internet shopping spree, I thought I'd put all the bits together in this haul. 


First I got the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer £17.50, which I got in the lightest shade 'fair neutral'. As I wanted to use it as a highlighter as well as a concealer. I'm yet to use this product but I've seen a lot of girls use this in tutorials & it looks as though it gives a full flawless coverage. I have been after this for a while, but it was one of those products which you never get round to buying. So I thought it was time. I must say I was expecting to tube to be taller but maybe thats just me. 


Next I got another one of one my favourite mascaras, Chanel le Volume de Chanel £25. With Chanel being my favourite makeup brand I couldn't by picking up another mascara. They're well worth the money, I simply love the finish this mascara gives my eyelashes. It is more on the expensive side of mascaras but it has amazing lasting power. I wouldn't be able to go a day without it. 


Ok, so how gorgeous are YSL lipsticks? I just needed one in my collection. Although the majority of the colours were quite bright pinks, I settled for this browny nude, Rouge Volupté in shade 3 Ultimate Beige £26. I mean it is really expensive for a lipstick, but it's amazing and stays on all day. Although my favourite finish is matte this has a more cremesheen finish. It's such a wearable colour as well, I love wearing it as it's really moisturising on the lips. 


I'm sorry about this brightness on the next few images, I had horrendous lighting. Anyway, I'd been eyeing up this Daniel Sandler Sculpt & Slim Face Powder £24.50 for months! And when I say months I mean when I first started blogging. I was using my Chanel Limited Edition Bronzer everyday but I didn't want to run out so I decided to buy a similar, cheaper one to use everyday instead. I must say, I'm actually pretty pleased with this products, it's so similar to my Chanel one. The shade isn't too dark so it looks really natural under the cheekbones. 


So I was lucky enough to get my hands on Dior's Glowing Garden Illuminating Powder £40 which is now sold out everywhere online, but you may be able to find one in store. There were two shades to choose from glowing pink or glowing nude, I went for the glowing nude simply because it was the last one they had left. They've been really popular, and you can probably see why. They're gorgeous, it's like brushing pure gold on my skin. This product also came with a mini kabuki brush, which personally think is too thick to apply highlighter with, but it's still cute. 


And lastly, my favourite purchase of them all! The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit £65. I managed to get my hands on it, & I am so so happy! It's honestly so beautiful. I'm not sure whether it's still available anywhere else but if you do see it in stock anywhere, you need to buy it! An absolute must have for every beauty blogger! I ordered mine from Net-a-Porter & the service was amazing, I only paid for standard delivery & it came the next day before 11am, how amazing!

So that about rounds it up & you can probably tell I'm a little obsessed with purchasing makeup, but who isn't? 
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates

No comments