Payday Shopping List

Hey guys, 
I didn't post last week as I had so much going on, this seems to be a reaccurring excuse, I know... But when I'm overloaded at work it's just nice to spend some time relaxing & going out with my friends. But I'm back now, so hopefully I'll be able to post more often. This is the second time I've done this kind of post, but last time I'll admit, I didn't stick to it. I'm hoping this time I'll at least buy a few things on my list. I also hope this gives you guys a little inspiration for when you deserve a treat or have just been paid. 


Ever since I purchased Bad Habit & Dopey from Colourpop I knew I have to grow my collection! They're insanely good lipsticks & not drying at all. The colours I'm lusting over are Beeper, Teeny Tiny & Mess Around. I think these are perfect colours for everyday & evenings. Beeper & Teeny Tiny are from their Ultra Matte range & Mess Around is from their newer Ultra Satin range. The Ultra Satin range is perfect for those who find the Ultra Mattes too drying for their lips. But both have amazing pigmentation & are so long lasting! Colourpop liquid lipsticks are around $6 but if you're buying them from the UK you're looking at around £10 on places like Ebay & Depop. Of course be careful who you're buying from & make sure what you're getting is 100% genuine, as you don't want to be wasting your money on fake products, as you don't know what you're getting. I recommend lillyjam on Depop, she's a lovely girl selling brand new, genuine Colourpop lipsticks for £9.95. 


Next up, I've got a 20% off Asos, so obviously I'll be using it to get a bit of a discount on makeup! I totally want to try Benefits Dew the Hoola £22.50 & their Hoola Bronzing & Contour Brush £17.50. I've heard amazing things about this liquid bronzer, & if their powder Hoola wasn't hyped about enough, this one sure will be! Being a person who's never tried Benefit's original Hoola, I'm super excited about this one! Isn't this brush so cute? I must admit, I do want the brush because of how it looks...

Lastly on my list are these BEAUTIFUL Spectrum Brushes, these gorgeous things are from their Marbleous Collection (which I love!), being obsessed with marble I knew I have to have these, along with their marble makeup bag! The whole set costs £64.99 or you can buy just the eye set or face set for £34.99, all which can be purchased here & their beautiful marble bag is £16.99 which you can purchase here. These are definitely a NEED! 

And that is all what's on my shopping list this month! 
What are you wanting to get your hands on?
alix ox 

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates 

1 comment

  1. Ooh love all the Benefit goodies! I haven't bought anything from them in a while but everything I've tried I've always loved xx

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete