River Island Haul


Hey guys,
This post was actually meant to go up yesterday, but I completely forgot to schedule it.. silly me. Anyways, as I've bought a few River Island pieces in the past week, I thought I'd share with you what I bought. I never normally buy clothes from RI because I'm a Topshop addict! 
But as it's now spring, & we're able to wear nicer clothing, I just couldn't resist. 


First up, I bought this BEAUTIFUL Beige Cornelli Bralet for only £26! I think it looks so much more expensive than that. If you follow me on Twitter, I tweeted about these and how I want all the colours.. I did also order the pink, but I was expecting it to be the coral pink in the pictures on their website, but it was a really bright pink, so I returned it. When ordering this I saw they paired it with some gorgeous white cropped trousers...




Which lead me to purchasing them also (oops). These White Cropped Wide Leg Trousers were £38. Which is quite expensive, but when they came I can totally see why. They're made with such quality, the material is really thick & they're not a true white, more of an off white, which I actually prefer as it makes them look more expensive. These go perfectly with the bralet, I can totally see why they matched them together! 




I also purchase this 'Light Blue' Faux Suede Biker Jacket for £60, which I would actually class it as grey, but never mind. Although for something which isn't real leather, it is more on the pricey side of jackets. But it's incredibly soft, & will go with so many outfits. I cannot wait for it to get a little warmer so I'm able to wear this piece, it's stunning. It's also available in many other colours, firstly I was going to purchase the coral one, but luckily I didn't as I saw it in the store & it's a lot brighter than it appears on the website. 




On the topic of coats/jackets, I purchase this gorgeous Light Beige Faux 
Suede Trench Coat, £80. If you haven't guessed already, I adore suede, but it can be so very expensive so I can settle for faux. I have already worn this coat a few times, it just makes your outfits look so classy. This picture doesn't do the coat any justice. This one is a limited edition piece, so get your hands on it while you can, just like I did. It's so worth the money & will get lots of wear out of it, in the upcoming spring months. 







Lastly I bought is Light Pink Bardot Bodycon Midi Dress £55. I actually had no intention of buying this dress.. I saw it online & I was in love but I just couldn't justify the price tag. When I saw it in store though, the last one, in my size... I knew it was meant to be. You'll most likely always see me in a midi dress on a night out, as the style compliments my hourglass body shape the best. 







That rounds up my RI splurge. I'm surprised at how many lovely pieces they've got at the moment, as I'm normally not a fan of their clothing. 
Have you picked up anything from RI recently?

alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates

No comments