Highlighter Collection


Hey guys!
I thought I'd do a series of posts with mini collections of makeup, depending on how many views this one gets. First of all, I'd like to start by saying I know I haven't got the biggest collection of makeup compared to other bloggers, but I do buy everything myself & I am very proud of my makeup collection. 

First up are on everyones wish list.. The Anastasia Glow Kits. I was one of those girls waiting with my money in my hand as soon as these dropped in the UK. I believe they're £39 each, which your initial thought is 'woah thats hella expensive!' but when you actually think about it, it's just under £10 per highlighter & they are the same size as a standard highlighter, so it works out pretty cheap. These are available to buy from Cult Beauty & Beauty Bay. My favourite of the two is That Glow, even though these are the darker shades of the two, they're more golden & lush. They'll be perfect for when I get back off holiday with a lovely tan. 




Ok, so I think pretty much everyone owns this gorgeous highlighter, which is theBalms Mary-Lou Manizer, £17.50. This is mine & everyone else's favourite highlighter, if you do not own this, you're seriously missing out, it's the perfect colour (even if you're fair). I've heard people call theBalm a drugstore brand but the only place I can get it near me is in Debenhams or online. 





This MAC Mineralize Skinfinish £24, was actually my first ever highlighter & I still really love it. I'm sure you've heard everyone rave about MACs Soft & Gentle. But for me, this one is absolutely gorgeous (although I have never swatched Soft & Gentle). It's a really lovely natural highlight for us with fairer skin tones or someone who doesn't like a harsh highlight. 






This one I'm sure you're all bored reading about it now, with it being the Blogger Fav, so I'm not going to go on about it. Becca - Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop £32, the most gorgeous highlighter in my collection. 







This one was part of Dior's Glowing Garden Collection £40, this was limited edition & I believe it's sold out near enough everywhere (sorry). I got it in the shade 002 Glowing Nude, it's this beautiful golden champagne colour & makes your skin look amazing. 









The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit £65, this did completely sell out everywhere as it is limited edition, but it's back in stock at 
Net-A-Porter & you can buy it here. Not only has this palette got highlighting powders, it also has blushers & bronzers. This is one of my all time favourite palettes!





I have also got a couple more highlighters, which are either sticks or in palettes, but I decided against sharing these. Highlighters are my favourite makeup product as no two are exactly identical & I have many more on my wish list. I actually have a couple in the post eeeek! 
Thankyou so much for reading

If this post gets enough views I'll carry on the series with my liquid lipstick collection. 
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates 

1 comment

  1. I love this post! The Hourglass Palette is so pretty I might have to give it a go x

    Beth Ellen | http://modedeviebel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete