First Impressions - Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette


Hey guys, 
I recently was lucky enough to purchase the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, which was retailed at £39. This is a limited edition palette, so if you are wanting one & see one, grab it quickly as they're flying off the shelves. I managed to get mine online at Debenhams, but it sold out within hours. Whether they're getting anymore in, I'm not too sure, but do check your local Debenhams for availability. This is my first ever Too Faced palette! So, when I received this a few days ago I was dying to use it. But I've restrained myself, so this post is 100% my first impression. 


When I first opened this palette, I fell in love with the colours. There's a good range of matte & shimmer shades. Although I do find the scent a little sickening, but that's the only bad word I have to say about this palette (bearing in mind everyone else really likes the scent, so don't let my comment put you off). 



Just from looking at the palette I can tell my two favourite shades, Luscious & Bellini. They're both a beautiful rose gold, one more golden than the other. In my head I'm already creating some gorgeous looks using these colours. When swatching them, I feel in love even more.. & surprisingly feel in love with the shade 'Bless Her Heart' the greeny gold shade on the right of the image, which I thought was going to be my least used shade of the whole palette. 





Sorry these images aren't that great, I used my left hand to take them (bad idea alix..), I haven't editing these, as I wanted you to see the true pigmentation of the swatches. Overall I'm thrilled with the pigmentation of these colours, although you can probably see some on the light, matte shades lack a little bit, but it's not like you can't see the colour at all. The shimmer shades are a lot more pigmented than the matte, which I'm so happy with. As some shimmer shades can lack colour but these are all beautiful! 

I'm super impressed with Too Faced & this palette! It's definitely left me wanting to try the chocolate bar palettes. 

What Too Faced Palettes do you recommend? 
Thanks for reading, alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates 

No comments