Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Review

Hey everyone. 
I'm guessing you've all heard of & read many post about the Maybelline Colour Tattoos, I know I have. This is my first time trying these & I thought I'd give my thoughts about them. 


The last time I went into town I purchased a couple of colours, as they were buy 1 get 1 half price at the time in boots.. I'm not sure if this offer is still going but they're £4.99 each which is really cheap anyway! I purchase the shades On And On Bronze & Crème De Rose. Funny story (well not that funny at all actually), I wasn't actually meant to get the colour Pink Gold, I swatch it on my hand & fell in love. I was going on about how gorgeous my hand looked for the rest of the day. It wasn't until I got home and wanted the use them, that I released I picked up the wrong colour. Someone had obviously put the tester back in the wrong place (how evil)! I was gutted.. But since then I purchase Pink Gold from Asos as they has 30% of beauty, so I'm waiting for that to arrive. Anyway back to the point. So I ended up with a shimmer & a matte, so it's not all that bad. 



Since opening & switching them. I'm really glad I got Crème De Rose as it's the perfect base colour for any eyeshadow look & it looks really gorgeous on it's own if you're wanting to go for that natural/no makeup look. The way I describe the colour is your lids but better, it evens about the skin tone on your lids ready to apply more eyeshadow for a more dramatic look. On And On Bronze is just stunning. It has a metallic finish which gives off different tones which ever way you look at it. 






After swatching these at home, I like them even more. They're so good for £4.99, It's made me wanting some more shades. Their staying power is insane, they last all day. I cannot wait for Pink Gold to arrive, to start growing my collection. These are raved about for a reason, you NEED these in your collection! 






What colour should I get next?
Thankyou for reading
alix ox 

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates! 

No comments