Decorating My Boudoir - Take Two

Hey everyone,
So it's February & I still haven't moved into my new room yet. We're hoping it's going to be around the end of March/beginning of April (which I shall do a post once I've done everything). As my first post got quite a lot of views I thought I'd share even more bits which I've got for my bedroom. You can read the first post here if you missed it. You'll start to see a bit of a theme going on here. It'll mainly consist of furnishings & bits & bobs...


As you'll know I'm going for a duck egg colour & I saw this adorable cushion in Next which was only £6, which I thought was reasonably priced for Next! You can purchase it here. It would look lovely having two of these on a double bed, one on each side, but as I wanted mix & match cushions I just went for one. This would also look lovely with white duvets, which brings me to mention...



I got another duvet cover & pillowcases. So I have already mentioned the duck egg josette duvet cover, this is also in the josette collection. It's plain white with the josette pattern embroidered on it. It's stunning, so classic. I love this one as I'll never get bored of it & if I do change the colour theme, I can still keep this duvet cover. You can be it here from £70.






I apologise for the awful photographs in this post, btw..  I find it really hard to take pictures of furnishings. Anyway, I bought this gorgeous Anastasia Duck Egg Blanket from Laura Ashley, £75. This is honestly so so soft, & matches everything so perfectly!! I couldn't resist this baby, & I can't wait to use it.




Next I got this Cream Gallery Wall Clock from Laura Ashley (surprise, surprise, can you see the theme going on?), £60. Again, it's really classic & simple, so it'll never date & will go with everything.  The hands on this clock are beautiful, I pretty much love everything from Laura Ashley, I could spend a fortune!






I always have a bed throw to go with my bedroom. This one was from Vintage Maison and was £45 instead of £90, which I thought was a bargain!! I don't actually think they're selling this anymore, which is why I think I managed to get it so cheap, but they do do some gorgeous ones. 




I got this Josette Print Jewellery Box for my birthday from Laura Ashley. It's so pretty, I think it looks far more expensive than it was at £28. I cannot wait to put all of this stuff together, my room is going to look so pretty. Although I don't own that much jewellery, it'll look beautiful on my chest of drawers. 






I got both of these pretty cushions from the Holly Willoughby collection in BHS. I can't find these on the internet but the on at the front was £20 and the one at the back was £15. Again just classic, lacey pillows.





Another cushion, my bed is going to be full! It's the Josette Duck Egg Patterned Cotton Cushion from Laura Ashley, £40. Honestly, this one is amazing, the pillow inside is of such amazing quality, it's well worth the money. I'm not sure whether this is going on the bed as of yet, as I might end up getting a bed bench, depending on how much room I've got left in the room & if I do it'll go on there. 





That's everything I've bought so far.. these other bits are what I'm hoping to buy in the upcoming weeks!





This Odette Table Lamp is from BHS, it's £40 & you can purchase it here. I'm hoping to get two of these, one for either side of the bed. It's such a pretty design, with a gorgeous champagne hanging light shade. I think it looks a lot more expensive. 








I'm just waiting for payday to purchase this Large Ornate Silver Wall/Floor Mirror in Silver from Melody Maison. It's currently out of stock, but is available from the 12th of February & it costs £122.95. I was looking at other mirrors similar to this & this was the cheapest one I could find, but it's actually my favourite of them all. It's honestly huge! You can purchase this here.


As I said previously, I really want a bed bench, depending on how much room I've got. I found this Marielle White Painted Bench £225 from Next. I'm so confused as to why it comes up with a stool when you click on the picture, but the price & dimensions are the same as the bench so it must be right. This would go perfectly in my room as it matches my stool for my dressing table, I'm just praying that it fits!






Now that is everything, hopefully everything will start coming together soon, instead of being stored everywhere around the house. 
Thankyou for reading
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates!

1 comment

  1. I love the pieces you've picked - I bet your room will look amazing when its done!

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete