The Liquid Lipstick Obsession


Hey girls,
You may or may not have noticed that liquid lipstick are becoming a huge thing. I have a slight obsession where I just want them all but cannot afford them. I have recently ordered myself one of MACs retro matte liquid lipsticks to see how I get on with them. There are so many to choose from, I just cannot decide where to start. Here are a few of the ones I want to try to give you some ideas. 



First I'm going to start with MACs Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick £21. Now I think everyone's been obsessed with these as soon as they were released. There are 15 colours to choose from personally I prefer the nudes & purples. I have just order this in the colour 'Dance with Me' I cannot wait for it to arrive so I can try it & see if I like the formula so that I can order some more colours. I do find, some of these colours are hard to wear, I mean there's quite a few I wouldn't dare putting on my lips due to the pigmentation of these lipsticks, and I find some of them are just going to be too bright. 




Next up are theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick £13.50. I think these are more wearable colours than the MAC retro matte ones, as they're not so 'in your face'. There are 8 colours to choose from in the collection, each wearable. These are surprising priced, I thought they would've been a lot more expensive, so I can't wait to try a few of these colours. 






They're my two favourites that I am dying to try, there are also some others, which are not from the UK. The first one is ColourPop Ultra Matte Lips $6, (they use the English spelling of Colour, yet don't deliver to the UK?). They've been saying they're working on delivering to the UK for a while now, whether they will or not I'm not too sure. But these are so so cheap & they have an amazing range of colours, so I hope they do start shipping to the UK because I'm lusting over so many colours right now.
Another one is Dose of Colors Matte Lipstick $18, a bit more expensive than ColourPop, but at least they deliver to the UK! Again a good range of colours, I'm just waiting for all of the colours I like to be in stock at the same time so I only have to pay for shipping once. 
Next is ABH Liquid Lipstick $20, the UK are literally last to get everything I swear. ABH products are sold on some online shops but I can't find the liquid lipsticks anywhere. I'm sure they'll arrive soon! There's an amazing range of colours with this product. I have a feeling they do deliver to the UK, I'm not 100% sure, because I've never tried. 
And lastly, Lime Crime Velvetines £14.04. These have a lot more 'odd' colours but I've heard amazing reviews, and watch a few youtube swatches and they do look incredible. I like these ones just for the nude & berry colours. 

So there are my suggestions for the Liquid Lipstick Obsession that everyone is going through at the minute. I cannot wait to try out some on these products. Hope you've enjoyed reading, leave a comment below about what you think of these products. 
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates.  



No comments