A Mini Topshop Haul

Hey guys, yesterday I went into town & it was the first time in ages where I didn't purchase any makeup! This is a huge achievement for me & I'm pretty proud of myself (sad, I know). But anyway, I found myself buying a few pieces from Topshop. So I thought as I haven't got any planned post this week, I'd start here. My wardrobe at the minute is very minimal, I love my blacks, whites & nudes. This was my attempt at changing my wardrobe up a little, but I wasn't too successful. 

Firstly, I saw this red body, and next to it I saw this striped skirt.. I instantly thought what a great combo. I love the contrast, with the bright red against the black & white skirt. If you know me well, you know ALL my clothes are from Topshop, I only occasionally shop somewhere else. I know that Topshop prices can be quite pricey, but all the pieces I picked up were surprisingly cheap. The strappy backless body was £18 & the stipe mini skirt was only £20. I was really surprised when looking at the price tag, considering Topshop skirts are normally around £32. I thought the body is great for the summer & festivals to wear with my levi shorts! It can also be dressed up with heels to wear on a night out. 


I feel as if I've had a bit of a stripe overload! I also picked up these 3 tops, all reasonably priced. First is the stripe funnel top at £22, this was only available in petite in town, but it's a perfect fit, as I have a short body & longer legs. I sometimes find it quite hard to buy tops that fit nicely. But this is gorgeous, & is actually pretty slimming (which is a bonus). The stripe bardot top £20, I'd already been eyeing this up online, but I wasn't quite sure how it was going to fit & whether it was going to be comfortable. Oh wow, it's beautiful. Such a lovely fit & will be perfect for summer evenings at the pub. The last top I got was this knitted high neck top, £20. I am unable to find this on the internet, but it may be available in stores.

Although I didn't buy many brighter colours, I got a bit of pattern in my life! This was a bit of a rushed post, I apologise for that, I'm so busy at work & I don't know where the time goes! 
Thankyou for reading.
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates 

1 comment