Mac Lipstick Wishlist


Hey Girls,
I've been lusting over so many MAC lipstick shades, I want so many! But I thought I'd listing the top five in my wish list. I'm going through a bit of a nude phase so the majority of these colours will be nudey/pinks. All these lipsticks cost £15.50 & can be purchased here.



First on my list is Brave, which is a gorgeous Pinky/Beige colour with a satin finish. I have seen so many gorgeous swatches of this colour. The majority of the lipsticks I own are matte, so it'd be lovely to own some different finishes to give different looks & pigmentation. A lip pencil suggestion for this shade is Soar (£12.50). Comparing this against a colour I've swatched before - Mehr - this appears slightly lighter.







Next is Captive, which is pinkest plum colour with a satin finish. I'm a big fan of plummy coloured lipsticks, as I think they suit my skin tone the best. Just by looking at the website lipliner suggestions would be Half- Red & Dervish, bearing in mind they may appear lighter or darker in real life. 







Taupe a muted red/taupe brown with a matte finish. As stated before matte is my absolute favourite finish! I just find they're more pigmented & last longer. So this colour looks perfect to me. This appears a bit darker than Velvet Teddy. A suggested lipliner would be Spice or Hover. I have swatched this a few times when I've been in MAC, & I so need it in my collection!







Myth light neutral nude. I've read so many blogposts saying that this is the perfect nude. It's perfect for those who have fair skin. Finally a nude that doesn't wash us out! A suggested lipliner is Stripdown. With a light colour it's best to line your lips first otherwise it can look really pale, & no one wants that. 








Last but certainly not least, Please Me a muted-rosy pink. I discovered this colour from differentisthebest Instagram, (if you don't follow here you really need to, makeup goals!). On swatches, it actually looks a bit brighter than in this image, but it's such a gorgeous, natural pink. A suggested lipliner for this shade would be  Edge to Edge or Soar.



Again, don't take my lipliner suggestions too literally.. I'm not an expert nor do I know what these colours actually look like when swatched. But I hope it helped a little. 

Thankyou so much for reading
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram 





No comments