Payday Shopping List


Hey guys,
I get paid on the 11th of February, & now I'm sort of controlling how much I spent on makeup a month, well.. trying to. I thought I'd create a payday shopping list of the products I want to get this month. Hope you enjoy.

So first on my list in Becca Cosmetics - Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter £32, which you can purchase here. I've been wanting this for a while, & because it's limited edition I think it's time to get it before it goes out of stock. Everyone, & I mean everyone, is going on about this product. So I want to be part of everyone who owns this gorgeous shimmering skin perfector. I'm actually pretty shocked that it isn't sold out yet because of how many bloggers I've seen that owns this product. I'm hoping it's as good as it's been talked about!

Next is Sigma's F41 Fan Brush £12.95 which can be purchased in the UK here. I really want this brush to apply highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones with. At the moment I'm just using my RT bold metals blush brush, which has done it's bit. But now it's time to get my hands on a proper brush to do it's job. I'm also hoping on getting my hands on Sigma's highlight & contour brushes in the near future, they look and sound amazing!

Last on my list are a couple of pieces from Charlotte Tilbury. So far I own nothing from her makeup collection, so I'm so undecided on what to start with. But after thinking about it all the time, I think I've settled on the Bar of Gold Highlighter £32 and the K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in 'Kiss Chase' £23. These products just really stand out to me. Although I am also lusting over the Bronze & Glow at £49, which I'm sure I'll purchase some time soon.















So that's everything I plan on buying this payday.. I'm sure it probably won't last all month, knowing me. What are you guys hoping to get your hands on this month? 
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates

No comments