MAC Haul


Hey guys,
I've had my MAC purchases for a while now, but I haven't had the chance to write a post, so now it's time. I could honestly spend a fortune in MAC, I love the variety of shades in every product. I just want to say that every product I buy is 100% with my own money (although I did get a MAC gift voucher for my birthday), I only say this because I've got a couple of haul posts up this month & I don't want people thinking I'm getting my mum or anyone to buy stuff for me. 


Obviously I couldn't go in without purchasing a couple of MAC lipsticks, which is what I purchased with my gift voucher. I got the shades Mehr & Yash, £15.50 each. I wanted a couple of nudey lip colours to wear during the day time as all the other lipsticks I own seem to be quite dark. These colours are absolutely perfect all year round. Mehr is a more pinky-brown & Yash is a deep neutral. I think all skin tones would suit both of these colours, they're so wearable. 


I also wanted to get a nudey lip pencil which can be used with both colours, I settled for 'Subculture'. It's a more pinky nude which makes it a bit more versatile. It can make both of the colours look different. I normally like to colour my whole lip rather than just lining the lip so it gives a different finish, as I'm not a fan of an other lined lip. 


MACs retro matte liquid lipcolour in Dance with Me £21. Oh, how I've been lusting over these since they've been released. There are a few colours I'm wanting to buy, but I thought I'd start with one incase I didn't like the formula. But these are really amazing. The staying power is incredible!! I must admit trying to get it off is a bit of a pain, but it's better than it rubbing off every time you eat or drink. The colour I got is a deep cranberry red, it's so beautiful. Perfect for night time looks. I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future. 


I was lucky enough to get my hands on 7 out of 8 of the Faerie Whispers foiled eyeshadows £16 each. The only one I didn't get was Sweet Illusion which appears to be sold out EVERYWHERE! These are truly gorgeous colours. I might swatch them in a separate post as I'm not yet ready the use them as they just look so beautiful. They're completely sold out in MAC now but for limited edition makeup always try out places like Debenhams, House of Fraser & Selfridges. Debenhams still have a couple available here, House of Fraser here & Selfridges here

Left to Right - Enchanted Forest, Feminine Wiles, Joy Toy, Fly by Twilight

Left to Right - Faerie Fayre, Magic in Your Eyes, Fairy Land

Now that I'm all spent out, I should probably take a break from buying makeup for a while (which probably won't last long). Thankyou for reading!
alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates.


No comments