The Makeup Tag

Hey Guys,
I saw this Makeup Tag, & thought 'who doesn't love reading about someone else's favourites'. So I thought this is the perfect opportunity for my readers to get to know me a little better, with the products I love using. I've never done this before so let's see how it goes.. 

What foundation do you use?
My absolute favourite foundation to use is Chanel's VitalumiĆØre Aqua £33, you can read my review here. Honestly, amazing.

How about concealer?
I use Benefit's Erase Paste £20.50, everyday, without fail.

What do you think of false lashes?

I think you can buy some quality false eyelashes, which look beautiful for occasions, but then again there are some cheap ones which look awful. Personally I don't wear them, as they look ridiculous on me.


What brand of mascara do you use?
There's not one brand of mascara I use. I like Benefit's Roller Lash £19.50 & Urban Decay's Perversion £17.50.

Sephora or MAC?

Seeing as there is still no Sephora in the UK (which baffles me! c'mon it's 2016), I'd have to go for MAC.

What makeup tools do you use?
I use all types of different brushes to apply my makeup, love my beauty blender to blend in my concealer. My all time favourite brushes are the 5 brushes in the Sigma Kabuki Kit, couldn't live without them.

Do you use eyeshadow primer?


I do, who knew the difference it could make? I use Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion £16 the original.

What is your favourite eyeshadow?


Omg, this is so hard! I own so many & love them all! Although my current favourite to use is Urban Decay's Gwen Stefani Palette £40, they're so pigmented.
 
What do you think of Pigment eyeshadows?
I've never actually used pigment eyeshadows, I can assume they're pretty messy to use, although they give intense colour.

What is your favourite lipstick?

I love Mac lipstick, my favourite shade is Amorous.What is your fave blusher to use?
I rarely use blusher, hence why I only own one which is Benefit's Hervana £23.50, I'm more of a bronzer gal.



Do you like drugstore makeup?
I wouldn't say I dislike it, I just tend to go for high end makeup. 

Name a makeup crime you hate.
I hate when people use a foundation shade too light or too dark for their skin. I have a summer & winter foundation, to be safe.



Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutrals?
Neutrals!



If you could leave the house with just one makeup item what would it be?
 Mascara, the one product which can change your whole look & may need touching up during the day.


Could leave the house with no makeup on?
Definitely, I don't tend to. But I shouldn't be ashamed of what I look like.



In your opinion, what's the best makeup line?
Chanel, definitely. I just love how natural my skin looks when using their products, it's not cakey at all. 
I nominate anyone reading this to do this tag if you haven't already. 
Thankyou for reading!

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram
xo
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14669549/?claim=3rew5ppp5h5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments