Beauty Products I Cannot Wait to Launch This Year


Hey everyone!
I've been reading about a lot of products that are soon to launch in 2016 & I thought I'd share with what I'm looking forward to getting my hands on. None of the images I will be using are mine, which is kind of obvious but I thought I should mention it. 



First on my list is MACs Zac Posen Collection, after seeing images of the lipsticks, I've fallen in love. In this collection their should be a transparent finishing powder £22.50, three lipsticks - Sheer Madness (sheer nude, lustre), Darling Clementine (bright orange, matte) & Dangerously Red (blue fuchsia, matte) £17, eyeshadow x 6 palette £35, fluidline pen £16.50, powder blush duo £25 & 2 brushes £30-£38 (bear in mind these prices may vary & may not be accurate). I'm hoping to get the three lipsticks from this collection, they're so so gorgeous! Of course, I'd love everything, but unfortunately I just wouldn't be able to afford it all. It's rumoured to launch February 25th in the UK so keep your eyes & ears open. You can sign up on maccosmetics.co.uk for emails to keep updated with new collections, offers, etc...



YSL are joining the Chinese New Years celebrations with this gorgeous palette. I don't even have to tell you how beautiful the colours are in this palette, you can see for yourself. It contains 5, 12 hour wear shades, they range from warm pinks to taupes. I'm not quite sure how much this palette is going to cost, I can't seem to find out anywhere, but it'll be worth the money! I also saw a new glitter covered Touche Éclat is coming out as well, which is a definite must have for me. It looks insane. These products will be launching in February 2016.







MACs Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette. What took them so long? It contains 6 shades, a highlight, contour & 4 blushers. It looks truly amazing. Blush-wise, it contains 2 pinky/coral shades & two golden/bronze. This is already out in the US, but not sure when it's coming to the UK yet (hopefully soon!). It's been estimated at costing around £42. I always look at the US website to see whats coming to the UK next, just so I can prepare myself & start saving. 




So that's all I'm eyeing up at the moment & saving up for. 
What are you guys hoping to get your hands on this year?

Alix ox

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram to keep updated.


No comments