Most Liked Images on Instagram


Hey girlies!
I thought I'd share my more liked images on Instagram to date. I'd love to know all your Instagram usernames to follow, as I need to see some new faces. So leave them in a comment below. You can follow my Instagram here (cheeky self promo). In the past I've also done a How to get more likes on Instagram post which you can read here


First image contains Sigma's Sigmax Kabuki Kit £59.50 which can be purchased at feelunique.com here. This image I got lucky, as Sigma shared it on their Instagram page & it got over 14K likes, but 
on my Instagram it only got 200 & something. 
Second image contain Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette £27, which appears to be out of stock everywhere now, as it was Limited Edition.
Third image contains Urban Decay's Gwen Stefani Palette £40 which you can purchase here. It's my absolute favourite palette & photographs so well. 

Instagram is my favourite app as I love photography & you can really share your passion, and make your profile all about you. 

Thankyou for reading. 
Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates(:
xo

No comments