YSL Beauty Review


Hey guys. 
This is just going to be a short & sweet post, about YSL Touché Éclat Rose Collector. I managed to bag myself this in the sale after Christmas for £12.50!! Bargain. So I had to buy it, after the original had so much hype. 

This product is now back up to £25 & you can purchase it here. At first I was a bit nervous on using this product because it's so beautiful I didn't want to make it dirty. The rose gold packaging is just perfect. But finally after getting bored of just staring at it, I decided to see what it was really like... 



And to my surprise the product itself is just as gorgeous. It's this light pink formula which looks so delicate on the skin! This product does contain glitter unlike the original, so I use it more as a highlighter above my cheek bones, rather than around the eye area. This is a product I love wearing on nights out, it's so gorgeous. It does give you that gorgeous healthy glow, without looking caked in makeup. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone who doesn't like a little bit of shimmer, but I've already managed to get all of my friends wanting one!! 

YSL have now bought out a new Touche Éclat Complexion Highlighter which is available in three shades: green, violet & apricot. They're all designed to achieve different things. Green neutralises reediness on the skin and minimises blemishes. Violet neutralises dull or sallow skin. Apricot neutralises dark spots and improves skin uniformity. After buying this one I kinda want to them all.


Other products similar to this you might want to try are: MACs Prep & Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose £19 or Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand £29. I haven't tried these personally, but I've heard so many good things about them. 

Sorry this post was so short, will have a decent size post next week when I'm not at work
Thankyou for reading. 
ox 

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates!!

No comments