Cambridge Haul


Hey guys,
OK, so I admit I went to Cambridge a couple of weeks ago, but as I've been terribly busy I haven't had a chance to post what I picked up. I absolutely adore Cambridge, it's my favourite place to go shopping. It's such a lovely area without being too busy. Today's post is going to be a mixture of beauty & fashion pieces. Hope you enjoy. 




First I went to Oliver Bonas, as I've always loved looking at their website. So, I bought myself this gold 'A' for £10. I really love the quirkiness of this piece & I think it'd look really nice in my new bedroom when my brother moves out soon. You can purchase the gold letters here




OK, I'm obsessed with makeup. I can never go shopping without purchasing something new. I've been wanting a new MAC lipstick for a while, so I settled for the shade 'Whirl' £15.50. This shade is a lovely dusty rose colour, it's slowly becoming my favourite lipstick shade..





And with that, I purchased a couple of lipliners. I got the shade 'Spice' to go with Whirl & 'Ms. Diva' to go with my all time favourite Amorous. Spice is the original lipliner £12.50 & Ms. Diva is the pro longwear lipliner £15. They're the perfect matches if any of you are looking for matches for either of those two shades.



Last time I went to Cambridge I wanted to buy MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish £24 in the colour Lightscapade, but it was sold out. So, I was so happy when I found out the had it back in stock. I added it to my shopping basket, without needing any encouragement. It's honestly amazing, if you were thinking of purchasing it, I would really recommend it. 



I'd been trying to find 'the perfect red' for a while now, so I thought I'd go somewhere a bit different for lip products and looked at Urban Decay. Instantly, I fell in love with the Revolution Lipstick £15.50 in the shade F-Bomb & the 24/7 Glide-On Lipliner £13.50 in the shade Bad Blood. 



This Palette is my new favourite! Urban Decay's Gwen Stefani Palette £40. Aren't the colours just insane? They're so pigmented. As soon as I saw images of this palette, I knew I had to have it. The shades are so wearable & blend really well. There are so many looks that you're able to create with this palette, it's a must have for every girl.



I treated myself to some new perfume, as I was completely out of my favourite. I thought I'd try something other than Chloè, and came across Gucci's new fragrance Bamboo From £49. I've already had a few compliments when wearing it. Even the bottle, is just adorable. 




So, when I go out, 99% of the time I wear black.. I just find it's the most complimentary colour for me & I only own a black clutch. I first saw this Patchwork Clutch from Topshop £32 online & fell in love. But it sold out. So when I went into Topshop in Cambridge & saw it there I just had to get it. I needed something to add a bit of colour on a night out. 



I saw this faux fur collar in Oliver Bonas & my heart literally melted. I'm going through a bit of an obsession with fur at the moment & these scarfs are beautiful. I bought this for £30, but it's now in the sale for £10 #Gutted. You can purchase it here. The reason I love this one so much is because it's a gorgeous, natural colour, so it'll never date.


I bought this skirt to wear NYE from Topshop for £48 (I think), but it's now in the sale for £22, ouch! It's currently out of stock online, but they had some in my local shop, so they may in yours as well. I saw this online & said if they've got this in Cambridge I'm going to get it, as I was then coming out I spotted it in the last chance to buy, IN MY SIZE!! I was over the moon. It looks stunning on, at night the light catches & it sparkles, so pretty for occasions. 




I also bought this sparkly mini clutch for NYE, from Topshop £22. I can't actually find this online either. It's such a stunning bag, really simple. I love the gold detail & tassel. It just completes an outfit. 




So, that about rounds it up. As you can imagine I spent a fortune, so I'm taking a little break from spending money at the moment. Sorry it was a bit of a lengthy post, I just thought it's be nice to share everything with you guys. Hope you all enjoyed. 

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates. 
xo












No comments