Brands I Want To Try In 2016


Hey Everyone. I'm finally back & I have to apologise for my break, but I've just had so much going on. But now it's 2016 (how crazy is that??), I'm going to take my blog more seriously & post every Monday & Thursday. There may be a post in between these days, it depends how much time I have. 
I've set myself some goals for 2016, & also written a list of brands I want to try this upcoming year. 

Becca Cosmetics 
This is a brand I've been lusting over for a while, but have never sat down to actually ordering anything. The main thing I really want to try Becca for is their highlighters. I've read so many good reviews & I really want to get my hands on their champagne pop highlighter which was done in a collaboration with Jaclyn Hill. Becca Cosmetics can be purchased from SpaceNK & Cult Beauty in the UK. 

Hourglass
Again, another brand I've been meaning to try for ages. The one product I'm hoping to get my hands on very soon is their Ambient Lighting Edit Palette, I've seen so many images of it, it looks insane. I'm now going through a new craze for liquid lipsticks, (I literally want them all) so I really want to try Hourglass' liquid lipstick in the shade 'Icon'. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills
Ok, so I admit, this isn't a brand new brand to me.. It's actually my 'go to' brand for brow products (you can read about my 'go to' brands here). But after recently purchasing their 'Self-made' palette, I've fallen in love with the brand all over again. It's really made me want to try more of their products. For example, Glow Kit, Illuminators, Contour Kit, Liquid lipsticks... the list could go on.

Gerard Cosmetics 
This brand is a bit more reasonably priced. As my obsession of liquid lipsticks continues to grow, I came across this brand. They charge around £9.50 per lipstick with a good range of shades. I have seen a few Instagram images of this brand but have never really taken any notice of it until now... And I'm glad I have! 

Charlotte Tilbury
Of course this brand is on list, who wouldn't want her gorgeous products on their dressing table. Not only are her products adorable, I've heard they're of amazing quality. I'm a really big fan of her lipstick shades, they're not too in your face. Although her products can be pricey, I'm sure they'll be making an appearance on my blog soon. 

There we have it, the brands I'm dying to try this year. I am going to make this happen! 
Thank you so much for being so patient with my blog.

What are some of your brands that you can't wait to try??

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram x

No comments