How To Get More Likes On Instagram


Here's a few tips to getting more likes on Instagram. Now I'm not 'Instagram Famous', in fact I'm far from it. But I manage to normally get more likes than I do followers. 

Firstly, if you haven't already.. Create a theme. You're more likely to get people to like & follow your Instagram if they like your theme. My theme is marble, I almost always take my images using a marble background. 

Secondly, use social media. If you follow me on Twitter you'll know I always promote my Instagram & share my images with everyone. The more you share your images, the more they'll get noticed. 

Thirdly, if you're photographing products tag the brands. This always works for me, because people who like the brands will either search them or look on that brands Instagram. This also gets the brand to notice your image & they may share your image on their Instagram. 

Fourthly, do not over-edit. No one likes a really over-edited image. I use apps like vsco cam & phonto to edit my images. To slightly adjust the contrast. 

Fifthly, use hashtags. Using a hashtag here and there doesn't harm anyone. It will most certainly get you noticed, but try not to over-do the hashtags and have a huge comment full of them. 

Finally, composition. Think carefully about arranging the objects in the image, use the rules of photography. Try not to over-crowd the image, it makes your Instagram look cluttered. 


I hope this helps you create a banging Instagram, feel free to leave your usernames in the comments below. I'll make sure to check them all out. 
Check out my Instagram here
x

No comments