My 'Go To' Brands

Hey guys, 
Everyone has those 'go to' brands, which they always go back to for their favourite products. Today I thought I'd share my favourites & why I love them so much. 

 Chanel is my absolute favourite beauty brand. I go there so often I've become good friends with the lady in my local department store, & she always gives me free samples to try, which makes me fall in love with the brand even more, & makes me want to buy these products. My favourite products that Chanel does, is their foundation. I absolutely love the natural finish that it gives. It's also so long lasting which makes the pricing so reasonable. When you first look at the price at around £34-£36, you think it's so expensive, but the quality is amazing with their products. I now won't buy a foundation from anywhere else. I do have a few over bits from Chanel, which I save for special occasions as I can't afford to wear all their products everyday (I so would if I could though). Another product I'm sworn by is their limited edition bronzer, I'm so upset that it was limited edition because I love it so much & never want it to run out, but seeing as I wear it everyday it's lasting a while. Plus the services they provide are always of the best quality, and their customer service is lovely. 

Mac is the brand which I go to for absolutely everything. But most of all their lipsticks. Everyone knows Mac does the best lipsticks, the quality, range of colours, everything. But not only that, all of their products are of the best quality. I don't just go into Mac to buy one product, I come out with loads of different products, from eyeshadows, highlighters, powders, mascara.. I could go on, but you probably get the idea. I have yet to find a product which I'm not 100% satisfied with by Mac, & I don't think that day will ever come. The girls in my local Mac are always so lovely & complimentary, so I always leave with a smile on my face. In my opinion customer service is a big deal within beauty, as they need to be willing to help their customers, some people may think this is bs.. but I had bad customer service in Clinique & I have never been back or bought a product since. 

Urban Decay I find is a hit & miss brand, some products I absolutely love & others I'm fond of. But this is definitely my go to brand when it comes to eyeshadows. I'm sure the majority of girls will agree that Urban Decay's palettes are to die for. I don't know anyone who doesn't have one. I cannot fault them... any of them. The fact they're bringing out so many recently gets me very excited. I cannot wait to get my hands on the Gwen Stefani palette when it's released! This is also the brand of my favourite mascara, Perversion. So, even though I'm not keen on all of their products, the ones I do like, are the best. 

Sigma has only recently become one of my go to brands. Ever since buying their kabuki kit, read my review here. I now know where I'll be going to buy all of my brushes. They leave such a flawless finish & are the best brushes which I have purchased, I had longed to find my perfect brush.. which I have now found within the kabuki kit. I'm totally eyeing up their new contour & highlight brushes, which I'll be buying in the near future as I can only imagine the perfect results they will make. Although Sigma is based in the US, they deliver to the UK, and there are many UK beauty website which sell a selection of Sigma brushes. I definitely recommend trying these brushes to anyone who hasn't tried them, as they're amazing & they make your makeup look even more incredible. I haven't got a bad word to say about them, the fibre bristles they use are so soft, which make the application so easy. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills is a new brand to me, I have only recently started purchasing their products. Every single product I have purchased I've been over the moon with, they've truly been amazing. This is now my go to brand for brow products, as I believe they simply do the best products for eyebrows. I've watched so many tutorials with people using ABH products, & they've always looked gorgeous. This is also the brand which I'm hoping to purchase a contour palette from (which has been on my wish list for months). 

What are your 'go to' brands?

Keep updated by following me on bloglovin', twitter & instagram 
Love, Alix x


2 comments

  1. MAC and Urban Decay are definitely two brands I'd rely on any day too. They are just SO good! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete