Winter Beauty Wish List

Hey guys.
I admit it's been a loooong time since I've posted, but I've been extremely busy filling out ucas forms & sorting out a few resits. As I've got a spare few minutes before I go to work thought I'd write a little beauty wish list for this for the upcoming winter months.




A dark berry wine colour is a must have! It's perfect for nights out, as the weather gets cooler it's always good and refreshing to have a dark, warm colour on your lips. I've been wanting this shade for ages, but I've been waiting for the right time to buy it, & I think that time is now. 







Ever since I saw an image of this palette I wanted it. It contains so many pretty shades, which vary from light to dark. This palette is perfect for christmas time, as it's got so many pretty, shimmery colours. This palette is limited edition so get your hands on it before it goes!







Having never bought any of Zoeva's brushes but knowing how amazing they are, is killing me. The prices are so reasonable for such good quality brushes. I've always been a fan of their professional sets, as I prefer the classic look of the brushes. This set is perfect as you're able to create any eye look with these 12 brushes. 










This product would be so perfect for this time of year. Giving your skin a natural, bronzed glow. You're able to wear this alone or under your foundation. I personally want this to contour my cheekbones and forehead underneath my foundation, but it would also be handy to apply a thin layer all over, to stop myself looking so pale this winter.




I could go on for days saying all the products I want to buy, but I simply don't have time & I also don't want to bore you guys. I will be back posting more each week, as I feel as though I've let my blog go a little. But as soon as all the stress of applying for uni has gone, I'll be able to post a lot more. 

x









No comments