40 Beauty Questions

Skincare
How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly once, every night. Sometimes twice if I have time in the morning
What is your current facial wash? Benefit's Foamingly Clean Facial Wash.
Do you exfoliate? Every now & then.
What brand do you use? nspa, I use the Skin Renewal Gel.
What moisturiser do you use? Benefit's Total Moisture Facial Cream.
Do you have any freckles? Nope, I wish I did though
Do you use eye cream? Yes, again Benefit's It's Potent! Eye Cream.
Did you or do you have acne prone skin? No, I've been very lucky with my skin actually. I only get the odd spot or two.
Did you ever have to use pro-active? No

Make-up 
What foundation do you use? Chanel's Vitalumière Aqua Skin Perfecting Foundation, honestly the best foundation I've ever used.
How about concealer? I only use concealer under my eyes, which I use Benefit's Erase Paste.
Do you know your undertone colour? Yepp, I have yellow undertones.
What do you think of fake eyelashes? On me they look ridiculous, & so do the cheap ones, but a decent pair applied properly, they can look incredible. 
Did you know you are supposed to change your mascara every three months? Yeahh, but I never do.
What brand of mascara do you use? A layer of Urban Decay's Perversion & then a layer of Benefit's Roller Lash
Sephora or MAC? Mac, as there aren't any Sephora's where I live.
Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, how I would love one though!
What make-up tools do you use in make-up application? I use all different types of brushes & a beauty blender
Do you use a make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, I use Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion & Benefit's They're Real Lash Primer (which will be available to buy soon)
For the face? Yes, I use Benefit's Porefessional 
What is your favourite eyeshadow? It was NAKED3 but now I've purchased NAKEDsmoky, it's slowly becoming my favourite.
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both, I use Benefit's Magic Ink liquid liner on the top of my eyelids & Lancôme's Crayon Khôl pencil liner on my waterline.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never, it's mascara I poke my eye with if anything.
What do you think of pigment eyeshadow? It's something I've never used but always wanted too.
Do you use mineral make-up? No
What is your favourite lipstick? Mac - Amorous 
How about lipgloss? I don't use lipgloss
What is your favourite blush to use? Benefit's Hervana 
Do you buy your make-up on ebay? Noo, I wouldn't trust it.
Do you like drugstore make-up? Personally I don't use it, but there's nothing wrong with it, I just prefer branded makeup. 
Do you go to CCO's? Nope
Did you ever consider taking up make-up classes? Yes, I wanted to go to a makeup school as I'd love to be a makeup artist, but they're all so expensive, wahhh. 
Are you clumsy at putting make-up on? Only when I'm in a rush, although putting eyeliner on my eyelids is hard as I have creases on the outer corners.
Name a make-up crime that you hate? Wearing a foundation too dark or light for your skin tone.
Colourful shades or neutral? Neutral
Which celebrity always have great make-up? There are sooo many I could list, but Emily Ratajkowski is my women crush.
If you could only leave the house with one make-up item what would it be? Oo, that's hard! Probably my concealer 
Could you ever leave the house with no make-up on? Yeahh, I don't tend to though.
Do you think you look good without any make-up on? Nooo way
In your opinion what is the best make-up line? Chanel or Mac
What do you think of make-up? I love makeup, it's like my obsession. It allows people to make themselves feel confident and adjust there face how they prefer it. It truly is an art. 

No comments