Decorating My Boudoir

Hey girlies!
So, this is a bit of a different post from me, but as I'm moving into a bigger room and getting new bits, I thought I'd share with you, what I've got/getting. 



Leamington Double Bed from Next £299
I was actually really surprised at the price of this bed, it's so cheap compared to loads of other brands, & I never thought I'd say that about Next! It's a lovely chrome & ivory, classic design bedstead. I adore the finish to this bed as it makes it look really elegant & expensive. I've been after this bed ever since I laid eyes on it.







Copper Isaac Tripod Table Lamp from BHS £80
Unfortunately, this lamp is currently out of stock, but they do sell a floor lamp on for £150 which you can purchase here. I've bought this to have beside my dressing table, to give me the perfect lighting for when I'm doing my makeup at night. I love the design of this lamp, I think it's so unique & the vintage copper finish is gorgeous. 






Ampersand Table Lamp from BHS £50
I haven't actually purchased this lamp, as it's actually out of stock *sad face emoji*.  But I'm hoping it come back in stock because I think it'd look so cute on the shelf when all the lights are switched off. Again they sell the larger version of this lamp for £140 which you can purchase here








Josette Duck Egg Duvet Cover from Laura Ashley from £60
I fell in love with this duvet cover the moment I saw it, & even better Laura Ashley has 30% off everything at the minute, so grab it now! I also purchased the pillow cases for £20 each, which you can purchase using the same link as the duvet cover & I also got the curtains to match which you can buy here from £95. I love the colour of this set & I've found so many bits to match!






Islington 6 Light from Next £70
I have a slight obsession with lights, this is going to look so pretty on my ceiling. I cannot wait for my brother to move out, so I can get started! It has 6 adjustable hanging glass shades, 3 are clear & 3 are tinted a bronze colour. I went into the shop and this one just stood out from all the others, I think it's so different.







Mink Sheepskin Rug from Oliver Bonas £60
I've got a bit of a love for Oliver Bonas homeware, & this rug is just adorable, it's such a beautiful colour. It's also available in silver/grey. Every room needs a bit of fur. I cannot wait to wake up and feel this rug underneath my feet on a cold winter morning. 








I have also got a bed throw, cushions & curtain tie backs, but I'm finding it difficult to find these products on the internet. But once my room is completely decorated, I'll post a room tour for you all to see. But I hope this has given you a little picture in your head of what my room is going to look like, even if it is very vague. 

As this has been my first 'lifestyle' like post, I'd love your feedback & advice. So, feel free to leave a comment below. 

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram to keep updated on my posts.

x







No comments