2016 Beauty Wishlist


Hey guys, so I thought I'd give you guys a little beauty wish list for 2016. I'm hoping I can get my hands on the majority of these beauties this year!


First on my list is this beauty, Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Power Edit £65. This is limited edition so I might not be able to get my hands on it, although it's first on my shopping list when I next get paid. This palette is all you need to finish, brighten, contour and highlight your skin. I've had my eye on this for ages, but have never had the spare money to purchase it. This palette has everything, to create the perfect iconic look. I cannot wait to see the difference this palette can make to my look. This is almost like a fainter contour palette, it's got all the right shades to highlight the cheeks, nose & cupids bow & contour the cheekbones & forehead, without the harshness of colour.






Next on my list is Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator £28 in Starlight & So Hollywood. Unfortunately, So Hollywood seems to be sold out everywhere, but hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on it once it's back. So Hollywood is a true gold shade & Starlight is a white gold shade. These highlighters look absolutely amazing & I've watched a lot of tutorials where youtubers have featured this product. I'm going through a bit of an obsession with highlighters at the minute, I just can't get enough (as you'll be able to tell from this wish list).





I'm also really lusting over Mac's Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour £21. There's a few shades I would purchase in this liquid lipcolour, they're just such wearable colours. Personally my favourites are: LadyBeGood - a warm midtone nude, Back in Vogue - a peachy nude, Dance with Me - a deep cranberry red, High Drama - a deep dark plum & Oh, Lady - a deep wine. Now as I'm not a pink lipstick girl, the majority of the shades I wouldn't be able to wear, but I'm really loving the nudes & deep shades.







Another highlighter, obviously.. Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator £21. The tones are just so gorgeous, it's so hard to choose between the two, so why not get both? Well, that's my view anyway. They really need to stop making highlighters look so beautiful to save my poor bank account! Ballerina is a dusky, rose gold & Gilded Honey is a subtle, copper bronze. This products is known for its wearable buttery texture to accentuate your favourite features.








Now if you read my previous post, of the brands I want to try in 2016, you'll know Gerard Cosmetics was one of them, if you missed it, you can read it here. At £9.50 their Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick are reasonably priced & with 11 shades to choose from, there's one for everyone! The shades I'm obsessing over are: Aphrodite, Ecstasy, Cher & Serenity. There's a mixture of nudes, pinks, reds & Purples. 






So there's a few bits I'm hoping to spend my money on this year. If any of you have any reviews on these products please leave a comment below with a link. I'd love to read your stuff.
Thank you so much for reading. 

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram & Bloglovin'
ox




No comments