Summer Holiday Lust List.

Hey guys, 
It's been a while... again. Me & my friend were talking about how fed up we are with the English weather & spontaneously booked a holiday. So from the 28th of June I'll be in the Crete sunshine, drinking ice cold cocktails, I cannot wait! I've never actually been on holiday before (I know), so I'm incredibly excited. I've put together a little list of holiday bits which I'm lusting over, some which I've bought already, hehe. Be aware it's a very long one, so I'll keep it brief.

Asos

 Asos 90s Strappy Playsuit With Tie Back & Pom Pom Hem £20 in Pale Berry. I also really love this playsuit in white, but the colour of this one would look so pretty with a tan. This is a easy throw on playsuit to wear over your bikini to walk to the beach. 
South Beach Polly Crochet Longline Bikini Top £22 & South Beach Polly Crochet Tie Side Bikini Bottom £15, I'm a huge fan of anything crochet, so this bikini is a must from me! 
  Rock N Rose Reeta Engraved Drop Earrings £24, I don't really own much jewellery, I always wear the same. But these earrings are stunning & they'd be perfect for festivals as well! 
Asos FILIGREE Leather Charm Flat Sandals £25, I really love these & they're reasonably priced for leather sandals. 
Asos Jersey Bandeau Playsuit £15, again something really simple to wear over bikinis, this is perfect for someone who doesn't want tan lines where the straps are. 

Urban Outfitters 

Ecote Black Paisley Halter Neck Dress £46, this is more on the expensive side.. but it's a really pretty dress which will be perfect for evening and day wear. 
Ecote Dylan Black & White Printed Dolphin Shorts £32, these haven't actually got dolphins on, from what I can see, but they're perfect just throw on shorts.
Moroccan Printed Cropped Bikini Top £18 & Moroccan Printed Side Tie Bikini Bottoms £12, super in love with the print on this bikini it's very boho & one which I'll feel comfortable wearing in the UK. 

Forever 21

Crochet V-Cut Crop Top £13, I didn't realise how cheap forever 21 was!! I also adore this top in blush but it's currently out of stock in my size *sad face emoji*
Embroidered Lace Cami £13 again another great priced top, this is probably more one for the evening due to the fact it's high necked.. anything stopping me getting a tan during the day is a no, haha. 
Abstract Print Halter Playsuit £9, I couldn't believe the price of this. It's so cheap! This would be perfect with a boho black belt. 

boohoo

Kimi Boho Print Flippy Shorts £8 & Gracie Printed Ruffle Hem Flippy Shorts £8. Both of these are super cute & affordable! They can simply be paired with a strappy vest top. 

That is all on my holiday lust list! I have already purchased some pieces from Topshop, but I decided not to include these as I may post a Holiday haul post nearer the time. The majority of these are pretty cheap so I hope I've given you some inspiration for your summer holiday!! 
Thanks for reading 
alix ox 

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin' & Instagram for updates 

1 comment

  1. Ohhh my goshhh the things from Urban are so cute! Come pay day I'm definitely going to have a little splurge! I'm going to Halkidiki (another greek island) in July and I'm already super excited xxx

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete