R1BW!



Hey guys! I managed to get the opportunity to go to Radio 1's Big Weekend on Saturday & Sunday. This was such a great experience. I love festivals & as this was all for free, it was amazing. There were artists there for everyone's taste of music. I managed to get tickets for me & a few friends to go, and loads of my other friends got tickets as well, so it really was a great weekend. 



When I found out that Big Weekend was coming to Norwich, I was so excited and knew I had to get tickets! The highlights of the weekend were definitely seeing Years & Years, James Bay & George Ezra. These are three of my favourite artists and to see them all for free was such a pleasure! I also managed to see many other amazing artists like Taylor Swift, Hozier, Imagine Dragons, Clean Bandit & many more. 





The atmosphere was insane, drinking in the sun, listening to live music, what more could you want. It was a shame that on the Sunday there were a few heavy showers but it didn't ruin it at all, as it's all part of the experience. My advice for festivals would be to only take what you need, you don't want to be carrying around bags in crowds. Make sure you bring enough money, as you're not allowed to bring your own food or drink into any festival, you will have to buy it there and the prices are quite high and have an amazing time, you're never going to see these people again so just enjoy it, who cares what you look like!





This was just a quick post, but after the weekend, I've been so busy working and revising for my exams that I don't have much time to post at the moment. But now that I've finished school I'll be able to post a lot more and buy a lot more products to post about(: 
x

No comments