Latest Ted Baker purchase.





When I found out Ted Baker had 20% off I got so excited. I was able to buy the clutch I wanted for my leavers ball and this beautiful travel bag. It's original price is £169. It's made of quality materials and it's a beautiful print. This came in three different prints, a pale peony print, a bright florally print & this tropical print. 




When I first saw this item in the shop I thought it was just beautiful. I knew I would purchase it one day, and that day has come! It's a lot bigger than I remember so I'm overly happy with this buy. I thought this travel bag would be ideal when I go clubbing and staying in a hotel, a weekend away or even just going over to a friends. I thought this tropical print is really summery and different, plus I thought it wouldn't get dirty as quickly as the other colours. 



I love Ted Baker's little touches on all of his products. It comes with a little travel card holder, with a card name label and 'T' on all its details. I love the crosshatch effect on the card holder and the handles of this bag, in a patent black.


Even the zips are gorgeous. This bag comes with an extendable arm, so you're able to roll the bag on its wheels. This is handy when it comes to travelling and the bag is really heavy, so you're able to travel in style. It's got a roomy front pocket so you don't need to keep rummage through the whole bag to find your phone, lipstick, etc... This bag just makes travelling around easier. 



I have tried to capture all of this beautiful bag's features in these images, it really was a stunning buy. I would recommend this product to anyone who goes away quite a bit for short periods of time and they'd like a lovely bag to accompany them. 


This was just a quick post, to share my love for this bag with you. Hope you all enjoyed the Ted Baker offer as much as I did! 
x

No comments