Naked 3 palette review.



This was my first ever eyeshadow palette, and it's still my favourite now. Urban Decay's naked 3 palette costs £38 and it's so worth it. I had the hardest decision choosing between the 3 naked palettes but as soon as I saw the gorgeous rose gold colours in this palette I knew it was the one for me. 



I find the shades in this palette are insanely beautiful and none of them were to be seen in any of the other palettes. This palette goes from a really pale, highlighting pink to a dark black with red glitter, they are all beautiful colours. As I prefer my makeup to look more subtle these neutral shades are perfect for me. All the colours blend so well together when applying, this palette is an artists dream. 
The colours range from smooth mattes, pretty pearls and glittery metallics. This palettes includes a double ended professional quality shadow and blending brush, so that applying these beautiful colours can be made easier. I find all these colours in this palette are so pigmented, and will stay on for ages. 
 The rose gold tin inspires to what's inside, with all the pretty pinky shades. They all work so lovely together, being able to create so many natural yet stunning looks. Even from the photograph you're able to tell apart the mattes and metallic colours, and they look even more beautiful when applied to your eyelid. 
Then applying the darker shades to create a more striking look, which contrast with the pearly pinks beautifully. I will definitely be one of the girls who collects all 3 of these palettes, as I'm so happy with this one, it's like the gift that keeps on giving. With 12 gorgeous shades you can create so many different styles for different occasions. 

Now all I've got to decide is, which one to buy next? 
x



No comments