Favourite scents

I am a lover of perfumery. I think how one can create their own scent is heavenly, and how we can recognise different perfumes. I would love to be able to create myself a perfume that is unique to everyone else's . I own so many perfumes, you can never have too many! I have narrowed my favourites down to just six. 

six - Daisy by Marc Jacobs 100ml (avg price £70). I always wear this perfume in the summer, as it always smells so fresh and light. Although I really love this innocent scent, I do find it can fade quite quickly, so may need reapplying throughout the day. It's a very sophisticated scent without being too in your face. It has a very natural smell to it. 

five - Ma Vie by Hugo Boss 30ml (avg price £37). This is the perfume I always wear to sixth form as it's relatively cheap and has a really appealing smell. This perfume always gives off a glow of femininity. 

four - So Cal by Hollister 50ml (avg price £39). I absolutely adore the smell of Hollister, so I asked which fragrance they use in the shop. Even though it's a mens fragrance I just love the smell. Whenever I wear this, people always recognise and compliment it. It is quite a masculine and strong scent. I can come home and the scent will still be as crisp as it was that morning. Really worth the money! 

three - Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel 3x20ml (avg price £64). This was a gift for my 18th birthday. I am in love with the perfume. This set comes with twist and spray case and three 20ml refills. This makes it suitable to just have in your handbag as it's a nice compact fragrance. The gold and white bottle is so elegant, just as the smell is.

two - Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent 50ml (avg price £64). This is came with a little 10ml compact spray to keep in your handbag. I think this fragrance has a lot of energy, I wear it when I'm going out. This fragrance has quite sweet and spicy scents in it, but they go incredibly well. I have never smelt anything like it and the first time I smelt it, I knew I had to buy it. 

one - ChloĂ© by ChloĂ© 75ml (avg price £75). This is by far, my favourite perfume. It last all day and is well worth the price. It's a really strong, unique smell. Every time I wear ChloĂ©, I always get compliments! It's a very fresh smell, even though it's quite pricy, it doesn't disappoint. I would wear this perfume everyday, if I could afford to. 


No comments