All things Ted Baker..

As a lot of girls, I'm an absolute sucker for Ted Baker. Whether it's bags, jewellery, makeup.. I just love it all. Although Ted Baker product can be pricy, I think they're well worth the money for the quality & beauty of the products.  So I've decided to share all my Ted Baker products with you.. 

My first obsession with Ted Baker started off with their makeup bags, but because I own a lot of makeup I decided to buy a small wash bag instead (left - avg price £27) and although this is a pretty decent size bag it still wasn't big enough. So, I purchased the large wash bag (right - avg price £29) which is plenty big enough for all my products. The simplicity of these bags are so elegant that they'll look good on anyone's dressing table.

I received these Ted Baker nail varnishes as a gift at christmas. So although I am unsure of the price of them, I think the quality and colours of them are gorgeous. These colours are pearly pink (left) and golden glow (right). Also with these nail varnishes, I received a Ted Baker blusher & three lipsticks. I couldn't find these to take an image of but they are stunning colours, and the blusher has a mixture of tones for a beautiful finish. The lipsticks I got were nude, pink & red, & the packaging definitely doesn't disappoint. 

I fell in love with this dainty bracelet as soon as I laid eyes on it. This was a gift from my mum (avg price £29). I love the simple design of this bracelet, as it's just a leather band with the signature bow. This came in many different colours, but I prefer something classic that'll go with anything so the white band with the smoky grey bow is perfect for me. It has three different adjustment sizes to fit the right person, and this was perfect for me, as I have tiny wrists I find it hard to find bracelets that don't fall off. 


 I'd been after a hip flask for my 18th birthday, and my mum surprised me with this beauty. 'A pretty little sip to keep at your hip' I always find Ted Baker uses the cutest of quotes on his products. My mum also got it personalised with my name on the back as a little keepsake gift (avg price £22). I thought this was a really sweet idea for remembering my 18th.

I could talk about my purse all day, I'm so in love with it. I'd been eyeing this purse up in House of Fraser for months, but never saw it on any websites as it was the last one being stocked. I kept looking around but I could find a purse I liked as much as I did this one. Although this was an expensive buy (avg price £99) I am still love it as much as I did when I got it. It's a beautiful nude leather purse, with a stunning interior. A gold metal risen bow, with black leather ties. With enough space for cards, coins & notes. It was well worth every penny.

I got this beautiful rose gold diamanté bangle in House of Fraser in Norwich. I'm not usually the type to where sparkly things, but I think this bracelet was stunning. There's not too much going on, as there's one main focus on this bracelet and then a simple thin band. Rose gold is literally my favourite, but this bracelet did also come in gold and silver with a different colour diamanté (avg price £39).

Opulent bloom jewellery roll (avg price £24). This case is absolutely perfect for someone who owns a lot of jewellery & travels a lot. I use this when I go clubbing, so I'm able to take different options without losing anything. It has enough room for earrings, bracelets, necklaces & rings. It's such a pretty case, and doesn't take up too much room in your bag.

I got this little compact mirror in a gift set (avg price £15) along with the Ella perfume which I do not have anymore. This little mirror is such a pretty design and would look good in anyone's handbag.

Opulent bloom card holder (avg price £16), same print as the jewellery case with a cute little rose gold bow on the front. This card holder holds up to five cards, including a space to place a form of ID, it also includes a mirror inside. I think this is perfect for people who go travelling or even clubbing when you don't want to take all your cards out or a big purse.

B by Ted Baker is such a stunning collection of underwear and pyjamas. I just love getting ready for bed and snuggling in my Ted Baker dressing gown (avg price £50). It is sooo soft, and has 'B's and bows imprinted on the material all over it. It comes in many different colours, mine's a light pink. It was well worth the money.

Again, from the B by Ted Baker collection, I bought this matching set (bra avg price £25 and knickers avg price £12.50). I really like this pleated set, as I find it looks so delicate and flattering on. The knickers take the shape of the person who it wearing them, although this photo doesn't do them justice. The little gold 'B' tag on the set gives them that Ted Baker touch.

And now for my favourite Ted Baker purchase. A lovely crosshatch, leather tote bag (avg price £149). I loved this bag as soon as I saw it & just knew I had to have it. It's a decent size bag, with just a clip to fasten it shut. Again, it's available in many different colour, I got the taupe one with a lovely rose gold bar across the top, with 'ted baker' imprinted. I use this bag every day for sixth form, so the condition is pretty good for the amount it carries and the usage I've had out of it. This bag also comes with a detachable 'pouch'.


No comments