Sunnies out ☀

Summer is my favourite time of year. Everyone's so much happier, waking up to the sun. I love having a tan, and I get so brown, it's great. But my hardest decision each morning is what sunglasses to wear.. I have a slight obsession with buying sunglasses, I don't know what it is, I just like to have the choice between them all. 

These were my latest addition to my collection. They're £16 from Topshop. I almost always buy my sunglasses from Topshop because I'm able to try them on before buying them. I have quite small features on my face, so some sunglasses look ridiculous on me. But I really like the cat eye glasses at the moment, I think they really compliment my head shape. My excuse to buy these was because I don't have just a plain black pair, so of course I needed some. 

Again, this pair were from Topshop, I got these last year. They were £16, I thought they were great for festivals, as they're really chunky. Tortoise shell goes with everything. As these are really bold, they make a statement to my outfit. The shape and fit of these glasses are amazing, they're really comfortable to wear.
 These glasses were £14 from Topshop. I really like the shape of them, and the round lens is really good for me, as of my small features. But the frame gives them more of a shape which I really like. 

These have to be my favourite pair of sunglasses! Just the colour of them, they're from Asos, £35, I was a bit unsure about these at first, because they're so big and chunky. But they actually look really good for summer, especially the festivals I've got coming up. I can't wait to wear them. 



I bought these sunglasses to go to my first ever festival, latitude 2013, and it's been the best one so far! It sounds stupid but they actually have a lot of memories from that year. They were £14 from Topshop. I now wouldn't go for this shape when looking for sunglasses, but the frame of this pair is so pretty! It's floral and glittery. 
& of course, everyone needs a round pair! Topshop £16. 

x







No comments