Latest buys.

I went shopping today, & spent way more than I should've. But I just couldn't resist. You'll have to excuse the bad photographs, they were taken in very bad lighting & the clothes are all creased. I will link all of the products I can find online below, incase everyone wants to buy them. 

First I went into boots & bought this beautiful flat contour brush by Real Techniques, £22. This is my second brush from the bold metals collection, I also have the pointed crease brush & it is lovely to use. The bristles on this brush are so soft! I bought this because I'm wanting to buy the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour palette when I next get paid. I'd had my eye on this brush for a while, so it was just an excuse to buy it. The handle of these brushes are so comfortable to hold, & make putting on makeup easier. 


Then for the blending of the contouring, I bought this miracle complexion sponge by Real techniques, £5.99. The flat edge is to blend the contours around the eyes & nose. The tip is to cover blemishes and imperfections and the sides are to blend areas of the face. I haven't used this product yet, so I'm sure how good it works, but I've read really good reviews on it.


I also bought this expert brush by Real Techniques, as they had a offer on at the time, £9.99. This brush is used to create a flawless base on your skin. This brush helps to apply liquid or cream foundation & gives you the perfect coverage which you want, giving you great results. 


I got these earrings £5 and bracelet £6.50 from Topshop for my leavers ball coming up. As my heels are black & gold I thought these would go perfectly. As I don't want to pull the attention away from my dress, I thought these would be great, as they're quite simple. I will be posting about my leavers ball, but it'll either be nearer the time or afterwards. 


I'd been wanting this draped blouses from Topshop for ages, £36, but it's been out of stock everywhere and online. I went into the Ipswich store, and saw this on the last chance to buy section. I was so happy! The material is so lovely and textured. This type of blouse you can dress up or down, which is great! It's lovely and floaty. 
Click to buy

As I'm going to have a few interviews coming up, I thought this blazer would be perfect to make myself look smart and presentable. It was £49 from Topshop. I blazer can be worn with most things, to dress them up. The slim fit of this blazer is lovely. The material is great, it doesn't crease. This can be also worn to parties and when going out.
Click to buy

This little blouse is so cute! It was from Topshop, £34 (excuse the creases). It's a peachy colour, the collar is so pretty, the way it's layered adds detail to any outfit. I love the bib detail of these blouse, it's a bit see-through but worn with a nude bra would look fine. What I love about this blouse is that it can be dressed up or down, worn with jeans or skirts. 
Click to buy

This little ribbed crop top was only £16 from Topshop. As I don't really like much of my belly showing with crop tops I always tend to go for the next size up so that it's a little longer. This top is so cute, and will be great in the summer to just throw on. I love layering up clothes, and this is perfect! It's just the perfect length, as I have quite a short body anyway. 
Click to buy

In the summer there's nothing better than a oversized shirt. This shirt was £29 from Topshop, I'm not sure if this is meant to be oversized but I got a size 12 so that it is for me. It's 100% cotton, so it's lovely and thin to wear in the summer. I plan to wear this tucked in with denim shorts or just with jeans. It has got a bit of a fitted shape, so it doesn't look silly if it's worn oversized. 
Click to buy

I managed to pick up this vintage style underwear set from Topshop in the sale. Now I love a bargain, the bra was £9 and the knickers were £4. The colour of this set is stunning, and the fit is beautiful. The lace on the knickers and bra make the set look delicate, along with the silk straps and knickers. 


This pair of sandals were my last buy of the day. As I don't own a pair of sandals I just couldn't say no. They were £28 from Topshop. They're got a little heel which makes them really comfortable to wear, as I find flat sandals hurt my feet after a while of wearing them. These have a snake skin effect, but it's very subtle with a little gold buckle. I was torn between these and a tan pair, but I thought black goes with everything and can be dressed up. 
Click to buy

x

No comments