My love for Boux Avenue is growing..




Ever since I bought my first set from Boux Avenue, I have been in love with all of their new sets. I could spend so much money in that shop. Everytime I go to Norwich I always end up buying a new set. They have so many different fabrics and design, that look even better on than they do on the hanger. I always find the packing they come in as well is so pretty that you don't want to open it. 




This Octavia set was my latest buy from Boux Avenue. Although I don't normally where non-padded bras, I feel really comfortable in this because of the thick lace. The set is just stunning as a whole. The bra was £28 and the matching knickers were £14. The quality that is put into this set is beautiful. 


  

I couldn't decide which colour to  get in this set, so I ended up buying both.. The bra was £26 & the knickers were £12. I think this set is so pretty as the lace back of the knickers cross over & looks gorgeous. 




I don't normally go for really coloured underwear, but this set just stood out for me. I love the colours and the definition of this set as it's really bold. This was £24 for the bra and £12 for the knickers. The pattern the lace creates is just stunning. 

I really love this pink and black set, as it's so simple yet so pretty. It's silky smooth. The knickers have a little hole and a bow at the back which is a simple touch which looks so nice. The bra was £28 and the knickers which £14. 

This was my first set I bought from Boux Avenue. The knickers tie up at the back with a velvet ribbon which looks gorgeous. As velvet is my favourite fabric, this set really does a lot for me. With the velvet bows and the velvet where the underwire is, it's just so lovely. The bra was £30 and the knickers were £14. 

I managed to purchase this set in the sale and it was a bargain! I love the lace and simplicity of this set & it has such elegant colours. I got the bra for £15 & the knickers for £10.


None of this images do any of the sets justice. But they truly are gorgeous. So if you're ever looking to treat yourself or looking for a gift for someone, they'll never be disappointed with a Boux Avenue set. They're all made with such care and are brilliant quality. x


















No comments