Beauty wishlist

We all have beauty products which we want to try out but just cannot simply afford them all. I thought I'd share my wish list with you, including all the products I want to buy in the future. 

First is this Marc Jacobs high shine nail lacquer, in the colour 'Funny Girl'. This about £11.50/$18. I love the colour of this nail lacquer, but not only that, isn't the bottle just adorable. I know it's not about the packaging, but I've seen so many images of nails painted with this nail lacquer on Instagram, and it just looks gorgeous! Nude nails are the best nails.
Now this product is just a must have! It the Yves Saint Laurent touché éclat blur perfector. This is £31.50. You can apply it before foundation or during the day as a touch up. I've tried this product on in Debenhams, and it is lovely. So worth the money, it makes your skin feel so soft and blurs out any imperfections. Not only that the casing is beautiful, you need this in your handbag.
I love makeup brushes, I could spend so much money on them. This classic face set is by Zoeva, it's £60 and comes with a little bag to put them in. As I want to try experimenting with my makeup more, I think this set it perfect. One of my friends owns some Zoeva brushes, and she said they're amazing, so I can't wait to try them. 
I've always wanted to try Daniel Sandler's invisible blotting powder £19.50, ever since I've heard about it. This is a lightweight powder to set your makeup and to mattify the skin. As this powder has no colour, it doesn't change the tone of your foundation, it just reduces shine. 
The Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit is next on my to buy list £39. I've always wanted to try contouring, and I've heard all good things about this palette and watches loads of youtube tutorials of how to use it. It comes in three different shades to best match your skin tone. I'm not sure how good I'll be at contouring or whether it'll suit me but it's worth a try. 

Chanel les beiges healthy glow sheer powder £39. I really want this powder to go with my Chanel foundation because I think they really compliment each other. As I'm getting my makeup done in Chanel for my leavers ball, I'm going to ask to use this product so I can see what it's like and how it feels on my skin before I buy it. 
Dior, diorskin star foundation £32.50, there are so many foundations I want to try and this one is one my list. I've heard this foundation really brightens your skin and gives you an instant glow. But as you can't always go by reviews as everyone has different skin, so I'll ask to try it on before I buy which I always do before purchasing a foundation. 

And finally Bobbi Brown's corrector £19, I always manage to get a bit of mascara or eyeliner out of place, so this would be perfect to go around my eyes just to finish up my makeup. It's also meant to be very good for covering up tired looking eyes, which I also suffer from.

If you have any reviews about any of these products, please feel free to post your honest opinion as it would be very helpful. 
x




No comments