Fashion favourites.

Follow me on blog lovin'
Here are some of my favourite pieces that I own at the moment, I'm not sure which of these are still available to buy, but I'll post links to those which I can find. 

As summer is almost here, and it's getting hotter and hotter each day, this kimono is perfect. It's a lightweight, silky material which is perfect to just throw on when it's extremely hot. I purchased this a couple of years from Topshop £55. I do not regret it one bit, I normally wear this in the evenings at festivals or when just chilling by our tents. It's lovely & floaty and look gorgeous on. I absolutely loved the print of this kimono, and it has birds on the back of it. This can also be dressed up when going out for a meal or just to the pub in the summer. 

I never leave the house without wearing my Marc Jacobs watch £165. I got this as my 18th birthday present in January & it hasn't really left my wrist since. I'm quite fussy when it comes to jewellery, but I really like the simplicity of this watch, with just a classic leather strap. As I've got tiny wrists, some watch faces are too big and look ridiculous, but this is just the perfect size for me. 

I wasn't sure whether to treat myself to this silk blouse from Topshop at first because I thought it was quite expensive at £58. But I gave in, and it is even more gorgeous then I thought. This is great to be worn with just a plain black skirt when going out for a meal. The colours are stunning, and the material looks find if it gets creased. 

I much prefer playsuits to dresses, because I always find dresses quite short as I have long legs in comparison to my body. But this velvet & lace playsuit is beautiful, £65 from Topshop, I bought this to wear for my birthday meal and I am still in love with it. This has cut out bits at the side which really compliments your figure. It has a low v-cut back which makes it look really elegant. 

I bought these gorgeous pair of heels for £82, but are now in the sale for £40 in Topshop! Boy, did my heart sink when I found out, but luckily were already sold out in my size otherwise I would've been gutted. Suede is one of my favourite materials, I just think it's gorgeous. I've read reviews that the metal plate on the heels of these boots have fallen off, but mine have been fine and they're surprisingly very comfortable. 

This was one of those buys which I couldn't decide on the colour I wanted to buy, so I decided to buy four different colours. This cami crop top from Topshop was £6 or 2 for £10. I also bought this is in black, white and yellow. This is a lovely mint colour, which I am absolutely obsessed with at the moment! I do find some ribbed clothes aren't always fitted and lose their shape, but these tops are a lovely material & are so cheap! I always have trouble with vest tops as of my short body, I always need to shorten the strap on all of them. But these are really good to just throw on, and will go with everything. 

Fur coats are just stunning. This was £169 from Jack Wills. It's perfect to wear out to formal evenings with black jeans & heels or a midi dress. It's sad to say I haven't got much wear out of this, even though it's beautiful. I just don't go to many formal occasions but hopefully in the future it'll get more wear as a fur coat never goes out of fashion. The colour of this coat is gorgeous and it's so soft, and it's a coat of high quality. 

My brother got me this stardust Swarovski bracelet for Christmas £49. My brother means the absolute world to me. This bracelet is truly amazing, when the crystals catch the light it looks so pretty. Hundreds of Swarovski crystals inside a fishnet tube with a magnet clasp. There are many different colour which this bracelet comes in, and you can also buy double bracelets and necklaces in the same style. 

I'm loving this draped front look at the moment, it's so complimentary. This playsuit was £50 from Topshop. It's a lovely nude colour. I wear this when I'm going clubbing or just out for a meal. It's made of a really good quality material and is fitted, which I love. The pleats in this playsuit really show off your figure. It's a lot paler than the image on the internet but it is a great buy. 

As you know, I love suede, so I couldn't say no to this suede clutch bag from Asos £25. It's a really good size so I'm able to fit my purse and all my other bits in when I go clubbing. I managed to get the last one of these in stock, I was so happy. I love the style and shape of this bag.

I absolutely love this duster coat from Topshop £79. I looks so much better on than on the hanger. It's quite thin, but it makes it hang really nicely once it's on. It does tend to be quite over sized, so I went for a size smaller than usual. The only downside of this coat is that it creases really easily, but it's so lovely to even care. 

 I live & die in these shoes. I wear them everyday & they're so comfy. They were £28 from Topshop. I love the velvet and silk ribbon contrast. Normally I find loafers really uncomfortable but this pair are so soft to wear and the back of the heel isn't so harsh on the foot. I have trouble with all my shoes, because my feet are so awkward I get blisters from every pair, expect these! They are starting to lose their shape a little and the heel is a little worn, but I have had a lot of wear out of them, and still loads to come. 

I recently got this playsuit from Topshop £28. I haven't worn it yet but it was so cheap for the quality of it. It's only a jersey material but it looks really good on. I think overlay dresses and playsuits look so lovely in the summer and are surprisingly cool. 

Sorry again about the poor quality images, they were quickly taken on my phone as I've lost the memory card to my camera. Thanks for reading. 
x



No comments