Ekkkk there's a new naked palette!

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately been busy revising & sitting exams, but it'll all be over in a couple of weeks. 

So, has everyone heard the good news? Urban Decay are bringing out a new NAKED palette called "smoky". This is literally like a dream come true for me! I am in love with the NAKED palettes and now there's one for the perfect smoky eye. It's extremely beautiful!





Ok, so when I first saw this advertised, I got so excited! This product is to be released early-mid July.  The thing I love most about this palette is that it has a range of finishes, there're mattes, shimmers, metallics, and the shades are just gorgeous. I will definitely be purchasing this product when it comes out, as I've been so impressed by all their other products and their eyeshadows are so pigmented and long lasting. 






With these colours you're able to create many perfect smoky eye styles for different occasions and your own style. I love how there's a range of bronzes, neutrals, taupes, from the other NAKED palettes with extra silver, greys, black, brown and purple. AND it looks as though there is a new brush design, suitable to create the perfect look using that one brush. 
I'm now adding myself onto the wait list, if you're wanting this product as much as I am, I'd advise you to do so as well, as they'll be flying off the shelves!

x

No comments