Leavers ball

Hello
So I just had my leavers ball, and it was amazing! It's scary how fast the past two years of sixth form have gone and being with the same people for the past 7 years and that was the last time we'll be together as a year group is upsetting. But now's the time to go our separate ways and achieve great things.
The evening was held at Thropeness country club and it really was a beautiful venue with a lovely view of the sea. In this post I'm going to show what makeup I wore and my outfit and then I few photographs I took. 

So I'd arranged to get my makeup done at Chanel for the ball, as I love getting my makeup done. This cost £25 and with that you were able to spend that £25 on a Chanel product, which I think is really good. With this I decided to buy the lipstick she used and a lip liner to go with it. I don't have a photograph of my makeup close up but I'll list all of the products she used. For the base she applied 'le blanc de chanel' £33, which is a multi-use illuminating base, this made the skin look really fresh and gives a lovely finish when the foundation is applied. For the foundation she used 'vitalumière' £36, this gives a satin-smooth finish, it has a fuller coverage than my Chanel foundation but I thought this would last longer as I needed to keep it on all night and she gave me a little sample to take home with me to use. She then used the 'correcteur perfection' £27, long lasting concealer under my eyes and on my eyelids to correct the colour and creates a nice base for the eyeshadow. For my eyes she used the 'les 4 ombres' eyeshadow quad £36, the colours she used were the lightest 2 from the colour '266 Tissé Rivoli' and the 2nd darkest from the colour '202 Tissé Camélia', these eyeshadows are lovely, they're so pigmented and have a beautiful glittery finish. For my eyeliner she applied the 'écriture de Chanel' eyeliner pen with effortless definition £27, on my eyelid and to then make the flick shadowy she applied 'stylo yeux waterproof' long lasting eyeliner £19, in shade '88 noir intense'. The mascara she used was the 'le volume de Chanel waterproof' mascara £25, and also give me a little sample to use. For my brows she applied the middle shade of 'le sourcil de Chanel' perfect brows £43, just to give them a natural finish. I decided to wear a bronzer instead of a blusher, so she used the new summer 'les beiges healthy glow multi-colour' in colour No.2 £44, I absolutely loved this bronzer and will probably buy this before it goes! For my lips she used the 'le crayon lèvres' precision lip definer £17.50, in the shade '55 Fuschsia' and for the lipstick 'rouge allure velvet luminous matte lip colour' £26 in the shade '50 la Romanesque', I loved the lipstick and thought I'd have to keep reapplying it all night after I ate and drank, but I didn't need to! It's really amazing. 






This is my little Ted Baker clutch bag, which I am in love with. It was £99 but I got it when there was 20% off. It's a lovely leather cute bag, with a gorgeous gold bow detail on the front. This bag has patent sides and comes with a gold cross body strap, if you wanted to wear it as a cross body bag. I got so many compliments on this bag as it truly is beautiful. 








I got my heels from Lipsy, £65. They are just a plain black suede, with a gold clip to do up the strap on the ankle. These are surprisingly comfortable and I love all of Lipsy's heels, they have a cutest little details on the sole. My dress was from French Connection, £79. 











Thankyou for reading x

No comments