A little shopping trip

While I'm outside, enjoying the sunshine & a glass of pimm's, I thought I'd share my recent purchases with you. I decided to go into town to buy one beauty product, but I always end up buying more than I can actually afford. 

I saw this bag in Warehouse in Debenhams, the original price was £36, but as there was 20% off everything I got it for even cheaper, but when I went to the checkout to pay, it came up as £21.60 which was a bargain! I had seen this bag a few weeks bag and I feel in love with it then, but I decided not to buy it, but today I just couldn't resist! I normally only go for leather bags, but this bag is so soft and it looks as though it is leather. It's a lot lighter in real life than it is in the picture but I thought this is a lovely bag for the summer. 


I've been eyeing up this touché clat blur perfector from Yves Saint Laurent for ages! What first got my attention was the beautiful packaging, I mean just look at it.. But then I actually tested the product on my skin & blimey, what a difference it makes. It makes the skin feel so smooth, and stops foundation from separating throughout the day. This product can be used as a touch up throughout the day or even a replacement from foundation. It comes with a application sponge and a velvet sleeve to keep it in. This product is now also available in with a sun kissed tint. This product was £31.50, but was worth every penny. There are a range of products by YSL that I want to try including the touché Ã©clat and the touché clat blur primer. All their product make your skin feel so good, it's effortless.  


You know when you can't decide 
on which colour to buy, so you buy both? Yeah, me too & that's exactly what happened with these Revolution blush palettes. I got the colours Golden Sugar (left) & Hot Spice (right). I don't normally buy drugstore makeup but these palettes were just so pretty I just had to buy them. They were only £6 each! So, I can't really expect big things from them but for that price I don't mind at all! The Golden Sugar palette is more of a highlighting blush palettes which contain fewer matte colours and more shimmery colours, whereas the Hot Spice palette is a more pigmented blush palette with more matte colours and fewer shimmery colours. I'm not sure how good these palettes will be but from swatches I did in the store they seem pretty decent for their value so I'm pretty happy with this purchase. 


I convinced myself I needed a new powder brush, as I use the same brush for my powder as I do my blush. So obviously, I bought the Real Techniques Bold Metals arched powder brush, to continue with my collection. These brushes really do not disappoint, their bristles are so soft and the design is so beautiful it makes you not want to use and make the brush dirty. This brush is the most expensive of the collection at £25 but it's really worth the money and looks so expensive. 

So, that's all I bought on my little shopping trip and spent money on when I really should be saving. Hope you've enjoyed reading
x


















No comments