Top 10 Mascaras

Hello!
The start to my summer has been very busy so I've been unable to write many posts. But I've decided to share my 10 favourite mascaras with you, as I'm someone who never sticks to one as there are so many to try. 
Now, everyone raves about this mascara and I totally understand why! This mascara does create incredible results, it's lengthens the lashes and is very long-lasting. The application of this mascara is great, it applies the right amount of mascara to the lashes leaving no clumps. This mascara is now available in brown and blue. The reasoning this is number 10 on my mascaras is that I find it's not volumizing enough for my eyes as they're really small I need something thicker. 
I do love this mascara and it really suits its name. Giving the outer lashes more length than the inner lashes, the results of this mascara are beautiful. I do find this mascara leaves a more natural finish, rather than giving the lashes full volume. But this is a lovely everyday mascara if you're looking for something a bit more natural.
So, I haven't got this mascara myself, but I have used it a couple of times which is why it's only number 8, otherwise it may be higher. I found this mascara really does what it says, it gives the lashes so much volume and defines each lash perfectly. It also extends the lashes, if you're a person who has quite short natural lashes then this mascara is perfect for you. 
I recently received a free sample of this mascara in the post, so I haven't really had enough time to fall in love with it yet. I find this mascara leaves a beautiful, natural finish to the lashes. But also leaves them looking long and gorgeous. I also find you can build up on this mascara, applying more layers to create a more dramatic look. 
This mascara is for you if you love volumous and thick lashes! Although this mascara can clump, it can be easily fixed by using a good primer before and after. I find this is particularly good if you wear eyeliner on your eyelid, it makes the lashes longer so you're able to see them over your eyeliner. 
This mascara creates dramatic volume and curls the lashes. It has an extreme black finish which volumizes the lashes even more. The lashes appear thicker and longer without clumping. Eyeko mascaras also come with a little shield which allows application clean and easy and it's easy to remove as well so you don't have to spend ages rubbing your eyes at the end of the day. 
I absoulutely love this mascara, the volume doesn't deflate during the day, the perfect amount of mascara is applied to the brush so when it's being applied to the lashes it looks amazing! Everyone else who has used this product has loved it as much as I have!

3. Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara £25
This is so close to being one of my favourite mascaras, I do really love it! It does everything a mascara should do, lifts, curls, adds volume and length, what more could you want from a mascara? It is definitely worth every penny, I only have the little sample I was given from my leavers ball, and I will definitely be buying the full size one as soon as it runs out. 
2. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara £19.50
Of course Benefit's roller lash is in my top 10! It really is one of the best mascaras I have ever used, I love it. It does everything it says, It really curls the lashes and gives them an incredible length. The brush is the perfect design to give the lashes a real boost. 
1. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara £17.50
Here it is, number 1, Urban Decay's Perversion. It's perfect for making eyes look bigger which is what I look for when buying a mascara. This has been my favourite mascara ever since I got the travel size in the 'NAKED on the run' palette, so I had to buy the full size as I know wear it everyday without fail. The volume this mascara creates is unbelievable, it's so amazing I cannot put it into words, I recommend this product to every who hasn't tried it. There's no turning back for me.

So there we have it. My 10 favourite mascaras, what are your favourites? I will be trying to post at least once a week from now on, I've just been so busy I don't know where the time has gone!
Follow me on Bloglovin'
x

No comments