What's in my handbag?


So, a lot of people do this post & it's always nice to look what everyone has in their handbag. Unfortunately, mine isn't very exciting but I thought I'd share with you guys anyway. I recently bought a new bag, see where in my last post here, so I transferred everything from my old one.





First of all, my purse (obviously).. I'm absolutely in love with my purse, it's from Ted Baker, you can read about all my Ted Baker purchases here. It has enough room for notes, coins and up to 12 cards, so it's a perfect size. It's got a beautiful gold metal and black leather bow detail on the front to show the Ted Baker mark. 

Ok, I don't carry around an Elle magazine every time I use my handbag, but this just happens to be in there as it's what I read when I'm at work before I start my shift. I get this magazine every month, it's just so nice to relax and read about the latest fashion trends and new beauty products to try out. I've only recently started buying this magazine religiously this year but I will definitely continue to do so.

I always carry around my mini bottle of Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent for little freshen-ups throughout the day. It comes in this cute little case and the fragrance is to die for! Read about my favourite scents here.

 I also always carry a scrunchy and a hair clip, just in case my hair gets annoying during the day. This is so I can just tie it back or just clip the front of my hair back to keep it out of my face. 

My trustworthy Hervana blusher from Benefit, is a must. I have two, one to keep on me at all times and the other stays at home in my makeup bag. I like to touch up my blusher during the day, just to keep my cheeks rosy, and this blusher is perfect for that as it has a little compact brush in the box so it's easy to do so. I also carry around a pack of tissues for those 'just in case' moments. I also always have a lip balm on me, at the moment I have the Malin + Goetz lip moisturiser, as my lips always get dry during the day. 

& of course I always have my phone in my bag, but as I take the photographs with my phone, it make it impossible to take a picture of it. 
So, that's what I have in my handbag, what are your essentials? 
x

No comments