YSL review



Now, I'm not going to lie, I wanted to buy the YSL Touche éclat Blur perfector because of the packaging, but I was put off by bad reviews and the price at £31.50. But after trying it in the shop, I knew I had to buy it! I do advise trying before you buy as this product suits some skin types better than others. Personally, this is the best product in my makeup bag and I now wouldn't be able to live without it. 


It comes with a lovely velvet pouch which is split into two, so the product goes in one side and the applicator goes in the other. I believe this is the only product on the market which can achieve a light coat and blur out imperfections of the foundation. It is used to apply over the foundation, during the course of the day to blur out any lines, flakes that the foundation has made during the day or it can be used on its own to make your skin feels gorgeous and smooth. It's a light pink balm but once it's applied to the skin it feels like a powder and makes the skin feel incredibly soft, like silk. 
People shouldn't mistake this product for a primer, it's a balm which disguises imperfections and enhances skin's natural, healthy rosy glow and this product does exactly that! It's now available in a sun kissed addition which can be used as more of a bronzer to give a sun kissed glow or for contouring. I will definitely be buying the sun kissed version for the summer, it's a must have after the high quality of the original blur perfector. 
You can buy the product here
x

No comments