b.right! skin


I recently go given the b.right radiant skincare by Benefit 6 piece intro kit £15.50. Now I've had time to use the products and see how well they work, I thought I'd give a review. The set includes 'foamingly clean facial wash', 'refined finish facial polish', 'moisture pre toning lotion', 'triple performing facial emulsion', 'total moisture facial cream' & 'it's potent! eye cream' minis. It's great for finding out which products are your favourite before spending money on the full size products.


So I ran out of the mini Foamingly Clean facial wash, so I bought the full size one for £17.50, you can buy it here. I love this facial wash, I have really sensitive skin so I find it hard to find a facial wash which agrees with my skin, but this one is perfect. It leaves the skin feeling refresh and glowing.  I now use this product religiously and couldn't live without it. 
The refined finish facial polish brightens your complexion, it gently exfoliates the skin to purify and help minimise pores appearance. It gives the skin a beautiful natural radiance. Use this after cleansing the face and it's recommended to use 1 - 2 times a week. Reveals the skin from daily stress.
The moisture prep toning lotion smooths and revitalises allowing skin to fully optimise the benefits of your moisture, I always use this after cleansing my face, before I use moisturiser. It really makes a difference to how the moisturiser works, it allows it smooth and soak into the skin better & doesn't leave a greasy, oily finish. 
Triple performing facial emulsion helps rehydrate the skin. You may not think your skin is dehydrated, but after you use this product you can really tell the difference. I use this product every morning without fail and really need to buy myself the full size product because it's amazing.
Ok, you will stop using any other moisturiser after you've tried Benefit's total moisture facial cream. It is incredible. The full size one is pretty expensive a £29.50 but is well worth the money. This product gets rid off all my dry areas around my nose. Use the moisture prep toning lotion before applying this to get great results.
Omg! It's potent eye cream is insane. I have really dark circles under my eyes, and this clears them up whenever I use it. You can really tell the difference. It's the best cream I've ever used. It also helps smooth fine lines. I don't use this product everyday as I can't afford to at the moment but as soon as I can, I'll buy the full size one, as it really is the best thing I've come across!
Honestly, all Benefit's skincare range are amazing. If you want great results it's worth trying them out and the 6 piece intro kit is perfect to try out the products without spending loads of money incase you don't get on with the product well. 

Thankyou for reading.
x

No comments