10 Summer Must Haves☀

Heyyy! England's finally sharing the sunshine so I've decided to share some fashion and beauty must haves for this summer, hope you enjoy!

Bardot tops are very in this year! This top in particular is gorgeous, I love the colours and print. Topshop sell many of these tops, in different styles and prints to suit everyone. One thing I love about these tops is they're very airy in the sun, which keeps you cool. I have this top and a similar white one  and I wear them all the time, they're so flattering and floaty. This top has a lovely cross over back and will look beautiful with a tan.
This product adds a lovely glow to your face and there are different shade to match your hair colour which makes it perfect for everyone. This powder gives a light coverage and pigments are less intense than a bronzer. It has a pink tint for blondes and apricot tint for brunettes and leaves a light sun kissed effect to deliver a burst of radiance. 
Now these lace up shoes have been noted as 'the shoes that stole summer' & they're totally right! I love the pointed toe on these shoes, and they're available in many colours. I've wanted a pair of these for ages and a pair of lace up heels. They're very slimming and look incredible on, an absolute must have!
Aren't these highlighting pearls just the perfect shades? Truly gorgeous! They give a lovely shimmery finish and help give the skin a luminescent glow. Using these on the cheek bones and to highlight the nose and lips to create a perfect face shape. 
This top is available in black and cream. It's the perfect cover up if you're on holiday or just to wear out when the weather is hot. Unlike most crochet tops, this top has a lined chest area so it's not see-through which I think is a bonus/ 
I'm all about orange lips this year! I have recently purchased this lipstick and the colour is perfect! It really compliments tanned and olive skin tones. I thought this colour is perfect for festivals and just wearing out casually. Every girl needs a orange lipstick in their makeup bag this summer.
I'm in love with these floppy hats. They can be dressed up or down, and will definitely get a lot of wear out it. It's important to protect your head from the sun if you're out for long periods of time, so why not protect it with something as stylish as this floppy hat? I really love the snake chain detail, a little chain can make a whole lot of difference.

This duo bronzer offers the pure, fresh radiance of spending days outdoors. I wore this product for my leavers ball and fell in love with it. You can read about my leavers ball here. Blend the two colours together over the face to give your face a natural tanned glow. Add the lightest shade to the areas which capture the light and the darker shade below the cheek bones for a subtle contour. This really is a beautiful bronzer which you'll all fall in love with!
This beautiful print should be in everyone's wardrobe. This is a very flattering tunic and the cross over back is gorgeous. 
This palette has everything you need for summer, it's warm shades for the eyes and cheek are beautiful. It includes 6 eyeshadow shades, a full size blusher and a highlighter/bronzer to create the perfect contour look. 

So There we have it. Those are my summer must haves.. What are yours? 
Thankyou for reading x 

No comments